LOCK THIS UP. GO TO SEASON THREAD!

Well, props for not posting pictures of food.

Too early to think about our fantasy basketball league? Cant skip it two years in a row. I'll break up with my girl to free up my evenings for the draft.

Too early to think about our fantasy basketball league? Cant skip it two years in a row. I'll break up with my girl to free up my evenings for the draft.
No, It's not too early. The more time we have, the better. Sorry about last year. I skipped the previous year because of work. I was switching between both PM and NOC shifts at the hospital so I would always catch up on sleep in my "free time". But now I'm strictly PM (thanks to me finally getting some seniority) so I should be able to have some time freed up. I didn't know we able to start up leagues yet. I'll look into it and get something started by the end of the week.

I've been dabbling in using Google Docs so I can set up the spreadsheet for our draft board. NTL, I finally got hang of it after how many years? Thanks for being kind enough setting them up.

Money league like previous years? What was it? We kept it at a decent price of $20? Someone help me remember.

I'll send out invitations to the regulars/previous participants, so keep an eye out for them.

Last edited:

No, It's not too early. The more time we have, the better. Sorry about last year. I skipped the previous year because of work. I was switching between both PM and NOC shifts at the hospital so I would always catch up on sleep in my "free time". But now I'm strictly PM (thanks to me finally getting some seniority) so I should be able to have some time freed up. I didn't know we able to start up leagues yet. I'll look into it and get something started by the end of the week.

I've been dabbling in using Google Docs so I can set up the spreadsheet for our draft board. NTL, I finally got hang of it after how many years? Thanks for being kind enough setting them up.

Money league like previous years? What was it? We kept it at a decent price of $20? Someone help me remember.

I'll send out invitations to the regulars/previous participants, so keep an eye out for them.
Lets up it a bit this year? $30? :nerd:

And if we start the spread sheet now, we should finish by the time the season starts /slightsarcasm.

Menace rule must be applied :lol:.

Last edited:
Just joined the league.
I did as well.

@Paul Is On Tilt.....if I get the last or second to last pick again.....
mad.gif

@FRANCHISE 55.....good to see you back in the league.....cant remember the last time I saw you post.  Not even sure if you are gonna read this, but how you been bro?

dang, i kinda wanna get back into the league with yall for the lolz. but don't think i'd have time to manage the team :frown:

good to see all the old folks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom