LOCK.. www.pltcsapparel.com

Its all good.

Gotta play the game.

They'll get theirs....in the mean time i'm gonna concentrating on getting mine.

I got a lil something planned for them though.
laugh.gif

Haze, was it the NBA players as animals that Flight Club stole? I remember you having that in 07 and they didn't have it until Spring 08.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Haze, was it the NBA players as animals that Flight Club stole? I remember you having that in 07 and they didn't have it until Spring 08.
Yup.

Cashmere...can you give us any more details on the actual philosophy/motto behind the brand?

It could be a very interesting concept if executed correctly.

Roadmap Rough sketchs for myself really just my ideas put on screen

The photography trials for me will begin shortly and i also am scouting models (including my wife who is a model) for the Winter Girls

I can understand how these seem bland but anything thats in its final stages for production hasnt been posted keep a look out for me rocking samples in WDYWTill post here also...

And about the copyright situation i got it under wraps i wouldnt post it on NT if i knew itd be stolen

3850853289_2d7c83a2fe.jpg

3850853289_2d7c83a2fe.jpg

Originally Posted by xilegacy

All these different sets makes things a little confusing. Hopefully it comes out great though. Good luck bro.
Honestly after 48hrs of prepping it got confusing to me too im like wait what... but i just write every ideai get down so i can remember im gonna but atleast a good 100 hours into getting this right in the next couple of weeks

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

the whole aurora is reasonable doubt-esque, just like everyone else, no originality
my #1 critic
pimp.gif
see theflip is its gonna have only one collection related to its name.. i intend to flip it every month and make each collection like its own little brand even if idont keep it going... remember im not going for streetwear at all and im gonna gree what i have made now hasnt been too orignal but once i start snapping mycamera thats when the line will get intresting i promise
pimp.gif

...on another note, Haze did you ever do anything with that Mike Jack/Jordan/Tyson design? Joint was flames from what I remember.

Originally Posted by JND1

...on another note, Haze did you ever do anything with that Mike Jack/Jordan/Tyson design? Joint was flames from what I remember.
Thanks.
Its coming shortly, no threadjack.

*what types of images you gonna capture?

How is this not streetwear? It definitely isn't high end and that sample seems to resemble supreme a bit/what other companies have done already, mixed intoone. I know a lot of "streetwear" recycle idea's, but they have a few original as well. If this doesn't fall into streetwear category Idon't where it goes. Also each collection is it's own brand? I have no idea how that works.

im more interested about flightclub/haze issue....can someone post a pic of what fcny stole...please?

sorry to threadjack, but uhh...good luck dude...seems kinda bland tho

Back
Top Bottom