Lock.

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

I'm in junior year too fam, taking four AP courses, extra-curriculars and all that jazz...just keep pushing there will be a lot more ahead of us so it's just pointless to give up 16 years into your life.

son just styled on OP
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

I'm in junior year too fam, taking four AP courses, extra-curriculars and all that jazz...just keep pushing there will be a lot more ahead of us so it's just pointless to give up 16 years into your life.

son just styled on OP
laugh.gif

Son... Your a junior... Stop worrying about your gpa. My junior year. All I was worried about was Pusssy, money , n weed

Son... Your a junior... Stop worrying about your gpa. My junior year. All I was worried about was Pusssy, money , n weed

laugh.gif
@ this kids parents giving up on him at 17.
30t6p3b.gif
#@$@ is wrong with folks nowadays? Some people don't deserve to have kids. I would NEVER give up on my children no matter how low they get.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
#@$@ is wrong with folks nowadays? Some people don't deserve to have kids. I would NEVER give up on my children no matter how low they get.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

lets say your kid becomes a crackhead.. pushes a shopping full of pine cones .. blows__ and get it up the poop shoot *pause* behind dark alleys just for some good powder sugar.  doesnt shower and sometimes lives under a freeway..

would you still not give up ?

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

lets say your kid becomes a crackhead.. pushes a shopping full of pine cones .. blows__ and get it up the poop shoot *pause* behind dark alleys just for some good powder sugar.  doesnt shower and sometimes lives under a freeway..

would you still not give up ?

this is wild.

OP. As long as you got a GPA of 3.0 and a decent SAT/ACT score you should be able to get into any decent school.

this is wild.

OP. As long as you got a GPA of 3.0 and a decent SAT/ACT score you should be able to get into any decent school.

I barely gradutated high school, not going to college. Pretty much doing nothing with my life......... so yeah!

I barely gradutated high school, not going to college. Pretty much doing nothing with my life......... so yeah!

back when I was in HS a 3.0 and an avg SAT could get you into most California State Universities. Look into your state universities 

back when I was in HS a 3.0 and an avg SAT could get you into most California State Universities. Look into your state universities 

Back
Top Bottom