Maybe he should OFF HIM SELF

Originally Posted by MrMaC9

If this is whats making you depressed maybe this life thing aint for ya

exactly their people with money problems, more importing problems than OP

Maybe he should OFF HIM SELF

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

You guys really fed this troll, just letting you know

He made a similar thread on Hypebeast

What I don't get is that Ginzo and OP are the same person, yet Ginzo replied to his own thread giving himself advice on page 3 and he also replied on another page but i forgot the content of that reply.

OP, you lame, just log off

What I don't get is that Ginzo and OP are the same person, yet Ginzo replied to his own thread giving himself advice on page 3 and he also replied on another page but i forgot the content of that reply.

Originally Posted by Supremacy

nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i knew he was trollin

Originally Posted by Supremacy

nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i knew he was trollin

i'm sure i was stressed in hs as well...although looking back at it now it was a joke but sure it was still hard back then at such an age. you're a junior now so it'll get better in a year, you're not that far off..so keep going. yea 3.0 is not that great in hs but it should be enough to get you into SUNY's at least. what's important is SAT and college apps so start preparing for them now. lastly try to have fun with friends while you're still in hs and have little to no responsibilities.

i'm sure i was stressed in hs as well...although looking back at it now it was a joke but sure it was still hard back then at such an age. you're a junior now so it'll get better in a year, you're not that far off..so keep going. yea 3.0 is not that great in hs but it should be enough to get you into SUNY's at least. what's important is SAT and college apps so start preparing for them now. lastly try to have fun with friends while you're still in hs and have little to no responsibilities.

Bet this kid's never dodged his mothers thrown shoes in his life.
A belt across the backside for talking back would set his disrespectful @+! straight.

Bet this kid's never dodged his mothers thrown shoes in his life.
A belt across the backside for talking back would set his disrespectful @+! straight.

I though op was gonna say he has a coke addiction or been raped or something. What I would do to be a depressed high schooler again.

I though op was gonna say he has a coke addiction or been raped or something. What I would do to be a depressed high schooler again.

lol 3.0 gpa with an average SAT score will get you into a decent/average university.

find out colleges that are pretty easy to get into (like asu or something)

lol 3.0 gpa with an average SAT score will get you into a decent/average university.

find out colleges that are pretty easy to get into (like asu or something)

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

OP is a perfect sign of the times.  Kids in this generation are downright pathetic.

This
 Generations and generations of people have been saying the same thing since the beginning of time, what makes you so different?

Also why are dukes egging OP on to do something drastic like killing himself? Assuming that OP is not a troll.
Then you same dukes are in rip threads talking about bullying should stop and all that other jazz.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom