Lock.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

OP is a perfect sign of the times.  Kids in this generation are downright pathetic.

This
 Generations and generations of people have been saying the same thing since the beginning of time, what makes you so different?

Also why are dukes egging OP on to do something drastic like killing himself? Assuming that OP is not a troll.
Then you same dukes are in rip threads talking about bullying should stop and all that other jazz.
grin.gif

OP Im depressed today too.
Letss off ourselves together.

Jump off the SF bridge?

Please respond.

OP Im depressed today too.
Letss off ourselves together.

Jump off the SF bridge?

Please respond.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

George Washington bridge >>>>> San Francisco bridge.

You obviously know nothing about going out in style.
How many docs have you seen on GW bridge self offings?

...Ill wait.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

George Washington bridge >>>>> San Francisco bridge.

You obviously know nothing about going out in style.
How many docs have you seen on GW bridge self offings?

...Ill wait.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

OP is a perfect sign of the times.  Kids in this generation are downright pathetic.

This
 Generations and generations of people have been saying the same thing since the beginning of time, what makes you so different?

Also why are dukes egging OP on to do something drastic like killing himself? Assuming that OP is not a troll.
Then you same dukes are in rip threads talking about bullying should stop and all that other jazz.
grin.gif
I think the people that have it rough (or rougher then this...which isn't hard) look down on things like this that's all

These don't even sound like real problems.  3.0 GPA? Your parents have goals for you? I wish i had that. You have to study for the SAT? So does everyone else.

I normally sympathize with all types of things on NT, and assuming this isn't a troll post (which im sure it is lol), i have never felt the phrase "Man Up" has fit something so perfectly  

Originally Posted by Ginzo

This

grin.gif
I think the people that have it rough (or rougher then this...which isn't hard) look down on things like this that's all

These don't even sound like real problems.  3.0 GPA? Your parents have goals for you? I wish i had that. You have to study for the SAT? So does everyone else.

I normally sympathize with all types of things on NT, and assuming this isn't a troll post (which im sure it is lol), i have never felt the phrase "Man Up" has fit something so perfectly  

Originally Posted by I Eat Clouds

So im a Junior in HS right now and im literally feeling a depression that i have NEVER felt before in my life 
tired.gif

Im not really a "smart" person when it comes to school and stuff and im i dont even think i can make it into a decent university (community is NOT an option)

therees been so much stress for me right now and a lot of weight.

My avg. gpa right now is 3.0, im not studying for SAT, im in no clubs, activities, etc.

Like, i honestly just feel like giving up.

Now i know many of yall are gonna say 

"man up" and stuff and truthfully, its easier said then done 
tired.gif

Any recent HS'ers been in my position?

I keep hearing how HARD it is to get in colleges but i really dont wanna believe it. I know i shouldnt take it lightly, but i feel like its over exaggerated.

/vent
Why didn't you smack boy boy?

Originally Posted by I Eat Clouds

So im a Junior in HS right now and im literally feeling a depression that i have NEVER felt before in my life 
tired.gif

Im not really a "smart" person when it comes to school and stuff and im i dont even think i can make it into a decent university (community is NOT an option)

therees been so much stress for me right now and a lot of weight.

My avg. gpa right now is 3.0, im not studying for SAT, im in no clubs, activities, etc.

Like, i honestly just feel like giving up.

Now i know many of yall are gonna say 

"man up" and stuff and truthfully, its easier said then done 
tired.gif

Any recent HS'ers been in my position?

I keep hearing how HARD it is to get in colleges but i really dont wanna believe it. I know i shouldnt take it lightly, but i feel like its over exaggerated.

/vent
Why didn't you smack boy boy?

Originally Posted by acidicality

I'll try to write something more...since I do know what you're going through with the academic pressure and all that. When I was in HS I wasn't depressed, but it definitely added stress and worries back in the day over what college would accept me, all that stuff. Now that I'm older and I've graduated college (UCSD) all that doesn't really matter. In the big picture, what college you go to doesn't matter as much as what connections you make, what you do with your education, etc. You'll realize 5 years later that all this stuff you're worrying about now pales in comparison to what you'll face later on.

With a 3.0 you may not be able to get into the top, top schools, but there are so many good colleges in the US to choose from that would gladly take you. Don't even worry about it, and if you have to take the Juco route that's a great option too. There's no shame in that at all. Point is, that's not something you need to worry about especially as a junior in HS. Parents may add that pressure on you but at the end of the day, everything happens for a reason, so just work hard and live with the results, whatever happens.
Thanks.
Also, thanks to everyone who been giving me some advice.

My parents are Korean and literally, they given up on me.

My mom yells at me saying i cant even make it to college and my dad gave up.

I guess that really got into my and i started thinking you need a 3.5+ GPA, 1800+ SAT, and a whole rack of extra activities

to get into a college.

:/

Originally Posted by acidicality

I'll try to write something more...since I do know what you're going through with the academic pressure and all that. When I was in HS I wasn't depressed, but it definitely added stress and worries back in the day over what college would accept me, all that stuff. Now that I'm older and I've graduated college (UCSD) all that doesn't really matter. In the big picture, what college you go to doesn't matter as much as what connections you make, what you do with your education, etc. You'll realize 5 years later that all this stuff you're worrying about now pales in comparison to what you'll face later on.

With a 3.0 you may not be able to get into the top, top schools, but there are so many good colleges in the US to choose from that would gladly take you. Don't even worry about it, and if you have to take the Juco route that's a great option too. There's no shame in that at all. Point is, that's not something you need to worry about especially as a junior in HS. Parents may add that pressure on you but at the end of the day, everything happens for a reason, so just work hard and live with the results, whatever happens.
Thanks.
Also, thanks to everyone who been giving me some advice.

My parents are Korean and literally, they given up on me.

My mom yells at me saying i cant even make it to college and my dad gave up.

I guess that really got into my and i started thinking you need a 3.5+ GPA, 1800+ SAT, and a whole rack of extra activities

to get into a college.

:/

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

You guys really fed this troll, just letting you know

He made a similar thread on Hypebeast

What I don't get is that Ginzo and OP are the same person, yet Ginzo replied to his own thread giving himself advice on page 3 and he also replied on another page but i forgot the content of that reply.

OP, you lame, just log off
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i knew he was trollin
nerd.gif
Info?

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

You guys really fed this troll, just letting you know

He made a similar thread on Hypebeast

What I don't get is that Ginzo and OP are the same person, yet Ginzo replied to his own thread giving himself advice on page 3 and he also replied on another page but i forgot the content of that reply.

OP, you lame, just log off
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i knew he was trollin
nerd.gif
Info?

Back
Top Bottom