LOCK

personally i think fabs album is way better i can actually play the whole album through...lupes album is kinda boring i only like about 3 songs on it dude aintas nice as everyone on nt says he is just my opinion

Originally Posted by WestRoxbury011

Lupe is a cornball

Loso > Lupe any day of the week.

Twice on Sunday.

your a cornball

and I this is a very bad comparison..two totally diff rappers, and two totally diff albums..but from nothing to something was disappointing

^ While From Nothing to Something may have been a dissapointment, ill always take Fabolous over Lupe.

I just can't get into Lupe like that. Nt hypes this dude up so hard. Get off his +*!%.

And why can't you compare two diff. styles? It doesnt matter, one will always sound better than the other.

This is just imo, so dont catch feelings like my man up here.

actually i was a fab fan waaay b4 lupe...its just more versitility...and homie asked about what album was better..then you come in saying lupe is a cornball??what does that have to do w/ te discussion.. I mean damn 85% of the ninjas on nt are cornballs and it shows through their posts

roll.gif
Why you so mad?

If anyone proves their a cornball through their posts, its you catchin feelings that i said something bad about Lupe.

I'll be honest, i havent heard every track off The Cool but i have heard most and i wasnt impressed, and i never said FNTS was a better album.

But imo, in general, Lupe is corny and hyped up. Nothing more nothing less.

lol dudes gettin mad its just a opinion fam if u think lupes album is better then just say it is and if u think fabs album is better then say it is, fab isjust more my type lupe gets boring quick and yea i did cop both albums so its not like i havent listened to it

I rather listen to fab over lupe any chance I get. Lupes music just isn't my taste. Songs like this is family and change up is what make me like fromnothin to something over the cool

I aint mad..its just i see so many posts like this...really dont make sense to me...its like saying Apples Vs. Turkey Sandwich..which is the better food...theyhave nothing in common other than that they are edible foods...a better comparison would be Turkey Sandwich Vs. Ham Sandwich...and yeah i kno my examplesucks..but you get what im saying

Just because people are rappers does not mean they can be compared...These are complete different people with different fan bases...lol its obvious fab'sdriders I mean fans came through in this thread but hey thats your opinion

Lupe is a cornball

Twice on Sunday.

indifferent.gif

no.

lupe is better. Loso's ill but lupe has a better variety in his music. he can do the whole "the streets will eat ya up" and then go dosomething nice feeling and contemporary like "paris, tokyo". and lupe's lyrics are faar more elaborate than loso's punchlines, i can'tfathom half the stuff son says.

Originally Posted by wildout4

lupe is a gimmick rapper

laugh.gif
I guess lyrical ability is a gimmick in the days of Crank Dat,Walk It Out, and all that other bullshhhh isn't it?
indifferent.gif

Lupess album was better and it wasnt even close....From Nothing To Something was filled with freakin love songs
smh.gif
....Fabs mixtape will prolly bebetter than that shhh

fab is just more my type lupe gets boring quick and yea i did cop both albums so its not like i havent listened to it
wait what?
laugh.gif
how does lupe get boring quick? IF ANYTHINGFab should go down as one of those N's who get boring quick...he spits about the same thing constantly

Nt hypes this dude up so hard. Get off his +*!%.
So dude's that are nice on the mic are hyped up now?
laugh.gif
...this music forum kills me...and i listen to Fab more then Lupe but in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM should you ever say Lupe is hyped up...son is dead nice..pointblank period

these are two different rappers..one intellectual and one for the streets...you cant compare N's really
ohwell.gif

At their best I'd rather listen to Fab...

At their worst I'd rather listen to Lupe...

Fab is rarely at his best so overall I'd rather listen to Lupe...

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

At their best I'd rather listen to Fab...

At their worst I'd rather listen to Lupe...

Fab is rarely at his best so overall I'd rathered listen to Lupe...

Lupe is a cornball

Twice on Sunday.

well this album wasnt really lupe's best work...

if you want a better look at lupe... listen to a food and liquor great cd...

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

laugh.gif
I guess lyrical ability is a gimmick in the days of Crank Dat, Walk It Out, and all that other bullshhhh isn't it?
indifferent.gif
Exactly what ran through my head. Although I like Fab, Lupe is more impressive lyrically IMO

I'm sorry but Lupe album is way better. Lupe has classic material. Where are the fans that like flow, lyrics, superb production, and meaningful all rolledinto one?

Originally Posted by THeGrowTH

fab would murder lupe in a battle
pimp.gif

considering lupe isn't a battle rapper, how does that make fab any better than him? Fab is a punchline rapper, lupe's got depth and substance tohis music; i'm just saying...

Fab is not a punchline rapper

If people actually broke down Fab's verses, wordplay and syllables, they'd be surprised

Back
Top Bottom