LOCK

Originally Posted by THeGrowTH

lol i aint no lil !#$ kid fam ill put u in yo place an i was just messing with yaw dudes but yaw took everything serious so i had to keep it going thats what a 12hour shift alone on a sunday does to u lol

stop while ur ahead cuz u just taking l's

^lol fam i see im getting under ur skin how about u do this go take a 10min water break massage ur long mutombo fingers and type back somethin that would have me unable to come back with a comeback
what are you talking about?

if you dont want to argue, then why even post your opinion on a message board???

you dont post just to say what u think... you post to discuss!

I love both albums but Lupe's is better. Just what he is talking about is amazing....ive been a fab fan for 10 years now...bet some of ya'll didnt evenknow he was in the game that long.... but Lupe's material is just so much more felt and needed in todays rap climate...so the cool is better...and food andliquor is better than the cool.....

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Put You On Game>Fab's career in the last 5 years.....and I hope you didn't get your numbers from wikipedia.....Fab didnt go plat....

and how you can compare KRS to Jadakiss is just disgusting b....its not even a fair comparison....KRS is the teacher....dude has a legacy...Jada is nice no doubt but there is a different between being nice and having a great career
Nah fab did go plat...

Originally Posted by THeGrowTH

lupes bank account < fabs bank account...krs-1 bank account< kiss bank account lol kiss might not be rich but he has way more then krs-1 these dudes that yaw say are "nice" aint makin no money dudes aint sellin or nuttin so something must be wrong with em they just cant make music point blank period

Bank accounts dont make you nice......cuz honestly Nelly has a bigger bank account than all of them combined....and does that mae him the bestrapper....nah...

Back
Top Bottom