LOCK

lol if the wholeeee united states could vote on who they would rather listen to from fab or lupe i guarentee u that fab would have to most votes lol

lol if the wholeeee united states could vote on who they would rather listen to from fab or lupe i guarentee u that fab would have to most votes lol
MC Hammer also sold a gang of records & was very popular at one point. Does that make him better than KRS, Rakim, Black Thought, ect ????? Sayyes & further discredit yourself.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Fab's album was absolute garbage. You'd rather listen to those soft $!* singles with every R&B singer in the game, huh?

I hope for the sake of your horrendous arguments that you're no older than 17.

You make some terrible points and contradict yourself all over the place.

lol then mc hammer must of been good back in his days...and yea ill rather listen to those r&b HITS with every singer in the game its better then lupeshomosexual voice rappin about space the weather and all this gay ishh lmaoooo ahh dudes is just grabage i swear if i seen dude in person he'll get rippedearly....LMAOO@all yaw gettin mad deffending yaw hubbie lupe ahhh man "no man hes soo nice and lyrical man hes takin the game to a whole other level"lmaoooooooooooooo ahh man dudes make me laugh

Originally Posted by THeGrowTH

lol then mc hammer must of been good back in his days...and yea ill rather listen to those r&b HITS with every singer in the game its better then lupes homosexual voice rappin about space the weather and all this gay ishh lmaoooo ahh dudes is just grabage i swear if i seen dude in person he'll get ripped early....LMAOO@all yaw gettin mad deffending yaw hubbie lupe ahhh man "no man hes soo nice and lyrical man hes takin the game to a whole other level" lmaoooooooooooooo ahh man dudes make me laugh

Nah, it sounds like YOU the one that's mad because your thread ended up taking a wrong turn after starting off in your favor. I'm sure everyoneelse has figured out that you're too dumb to appreciate good music. And
roll.gif
@ "hits".

lol if it "isshess" on any album fab made it would sell more then ANY album fab made but it hasent so keep it moving fam

^name calling= anger, lmaooo u must be mad "dummy"

When did I call you a name, homey? I made a comment on your intelligence level and it's plain to see that you're lacking sorely in thatdepartment.
EDIT -

lol if it "isshess" on any album fab made it would sell more then ANY album fab made but it hasent so keep it moving fam

So you're saying that Illmatic and Reasonable Doubt are trash too,right?

allen ur a smart man.. and naw they aint trash cause atleast they went platinum unlike ur baby daddy lupe

As I was saying about those contradictions....

fab can sell records lupe cant even tho thats not sayin anythin about whos album is actually better im just sayin lol lupe be on some moon an tha stars type ishhh soundin like a teen version of immortal technique dudes wack rappin about sh it only dudes with masters degrees can understand and most of the things he say be wack type of stuff anybody with a dictionary can write

I like how you started this thread, casually saying, "But that's just my personal opinion." But as soon as someone begs to differ, you lash outon Lupe and any fan of his. Then you start bringing up who would "murk" each other in battles and other useless information.
laugh.gif
@ you stillworrying about who's a better battle rapper. When's the last time anybody brought that #*$# into an argument...? What year are you living in, kid?

^lol fam i see im getting under ur skin how about u do this go take a 10min water break massage ur long mutombo fingers and type back somethin that would haveme unable to come back with a comeback

allen ur a smart man.. and naw they aint trash cause atleast they went platinum unlike ur baby daddy lupe

Food & Liquor was released about a year and a half ago. The Cool wasreleased a month and a half ago. It took Illmatic 7 years to go platinum ONCE,6 years for Reasonable Doubt. Lupe's got a Grammy nomination for rap album of the year, Fab got a Grammy nomination for hopping on a track with Christina Milian. You right, Fab is better.

anyways dude im out ur done up somebody lock this thread b4 *+% gets critical for young slash

lupe album aint that good dude be on some %@*! people don't get just cuz he uses big words doesn't mean he's lyrical dudes think just becuz he rapsabout space and collect moon dusts they think its a "whole another level of rap" or meaning they interpret their selves lmaoooooo lay off hisskateboard d!c! fab just don't rap about guns and jewelry he be on some other $$+ to, smh@dude who said lupe put you on game is greater than whatever fabput out lmaooooooo wow ur stupid

^lol fam i see im getting under ur skin how about u do this go take a 10min water break massage ur long mutombo fingers and type back somethin that would have me unable to come back with a comeback
Not even. And how you talking about me typing when you posted about 30x in your own thread?
eyes.gif

But it's whatever, I ain't tryna tell you what and what not to listen to, I'm as big a Loso fan as anybody else, just pointing out the flaws inyour logic. You wanna keep listening to Fab and not appreciate other music, do you "fam".

Originally Posted by NikeAirKid

lupe album aint that good dude be on some !%%% people don't get just cuz he uses big words doesn't mean he's lyrical dudes think just becuz he raps about space and collect moon dusts they think its a "whole another level of rap" or meaning they interpret their selves lmaoooooo lay off his skateboard d!ck

fab just don't rap about guns and jewelry he be on someone other +*% to, smh@dude who said lupe put you on game is greater than whatever fab put out lmaooooooo wow ur stupid

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this dude is a clown..callin me stupid...I mean this is justthe internet but jesus use some commas and periods son....

plenty of people understand Lupe and dude puts out all different types of songs (only two were about skating
indifferent.gif
)....its just idiots who say he just uses big words...you the type dudewho think its cool to be stupid....the f outta here
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i'm surprised in here...i never thought about listening to the Fabolous album.

And I just haven't gotten to the Lupe yet, but I guess I'll check them both out

I didnt know people still like Fabolous albums

lol i aint no lil !#$ kid fam ill put u in yo place an i was just messing with yaw dudes but yaw took everything serious so i had to keep it going thats what a12hour shift alone on a sunday does to u lol

Back
Top Bottom