LOCK

Yesssssssssss

Otto went out like a G

Good stuff. He finished the job. Didn't want to have to deal with him the whole season.

Otto 
smokin.gif

Kept it 3HUNNA until his final breath.

Imma pour some out this weekend for my nigs Otto. Good-night, sweet prince

Hope the in the afterlife eating Luann's box as we speak. Enjoy dem sweet, sweet yambs juices pleighboi, you deserved it

Last edited:
Damn I was rooting for torric

Otto gave everything to the club, but they let a known rat like juice get a pass?

Last edited:
Never been so happy to see a character die, I found torric so slimey, hope Nero does go to jail it might toughen his *** up he sound Iike he listening to NWTS, next episode seems like a good filler upper

My dude Otto probably the most loyal member of all. Came thru Clutch and glad to see Torric finally dealt with.

Yeah. Jax is turning into Clay, framing him was a cowardly move, Juice is a rat, Tig is a complete clown, Chibbs is ehh, Happy is THAT DUDE though. From my perspective, I'm just getting sick of this whole crew. I thought Torric was going to go off, but trolled by Sutter again.

BTW, if Tara ****** another dude while Jax was in the can, every poster on here would be rightfully hammering her. But Jax ***** some fifty year old hooker with jacked teeth while Tara's inside and gets a pass.

Last edited:
some of the acting in a couple scenes in this episode were god awful

That's a staple on the show though. You don't watch Sons for good acting, thoughtful plot points, or deep themes. If Breaking Bad is watching Davinci paint, Sons is watching Jenna Jameson suck a ****. It serves its purpose.

BTW, peeped this NSFW trailer on Reddit. Tara and her lawyer dycking out.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks its hilarious how much the characters say "Jesus Christ" episode to episode.. Jax especially

Damn Otto laid that murda game down..
Ol boy aint emm kno it was coming..

Last edited:
I wonder if Tara changes her signature facial expression during the love scenes in that movie?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom