LOCK

Great episode man. I'm glad that ***** *** Torric is outta the scene. makes me wonder what Roosevelt's gonna do with Nero now.

My dude Phil :smh:

I liked Phil man... damn. I was sad forreal. :wow:

I was cheering when the **** went down with Otto and Toric. :smokin

Same here! It was like watching a game... DO IT OTTO, DO IT OTTO!!!!!!! :lol: :pimp:

Otto was definitely the most loyal of all SAMCRO brothers.

EASILY.

If the club had already somehow found out about Otto, the third box couldve been for him. (or it coulda just been Filthy Phil's big ***)

And apparently Im the only one that saw Otto's move coming. It seemed pretty obvious to me as soon as Torric walked in and Otto still had that one hand free.

At first maybe you think Auto might kill himself to save himself from getting his cheeks clapped some more.

But then everybody would see it coming when the next scene with Otto was with Torric in the room.

I saw that coming as well. Didn't want to post it while watching "live."

I was hoping he was going to kill Torric, but I wasn't sure...I was thinking he was going to be character for the long haul the way they set him up.

I thought he might try, but would fail and Otto would end up being killed.

Last edited:
If the club had already somehow found out about Otto, the third box couldve been for him. (or it coulda just been Filthy Phil's big ***)

And apparently Im the only one that saw Otto's move coming. It seemed pretty obvious to me as soon as Torric walked in and Otto still had that one hand free.

I wonder if Clay could have known Otto would have an opportunity to use the blade on Torric.
I thought that was the whole point. Clay knew that Torric would be back to see Otto and knew that Otto would do it. When Clay gave him the shank, I knew that was what was gonna happen

I thought that was the whole point. Clay knew that Torric would be back to see Otto and knew that Otto would do it. When Clay gave him the shank, I knew that was what was gonna happen

Did you think he was going to kill him though?

man, what the hell. Put that in a spoiler you idiot. This is a SoA season 6 thread, not a breaking bad one.

man, what the hell. Catch up to the series you idiot. This is a SoA season 6 thread, and a whatever the hell else I want to post about one..

Timbo: That's what I thought as well. You and I may be the only two to follow that line of thinking.

i initially thought otto was going to either kill himself or kill the booty pirate coming in every morning.

I pretty much knew it would be Torric or the booty pirate. Aint no way Otto was gon make it threw another rape session with a piece on him.

Timbo: That's what I thought as well. You and I may be the only two to follow that line of thinking.

I knew he would probably go after him, but I didn't think he would kill him. SOA is weird because they will randomly kill someone, but will keep others around for several seasons. Just like how they brought back Darby.

I knew he would probably go after him, but I didn't think he would kill him. SOA is weird because they will randomly kill someone, but will keep others around for several seasons. Just like how they brought back Darby.
ya going into the episode and prior to clay seeing Otto I wouldn't have predicted that at all but once he got wm together and clay went for the brohug I knew what was up.

Why did torric bring clay to Otto in the first place tho? He thought it would cause clay to cave because he wouldn't want to end up like Otto all broken ?

Toric forcing Clay to see Otto intended to work two-fold from Toric's perspective.

Fear to sign the paperwork for his individual well-being and safety in prison.

Pointing out what loyalty to the club will get you. A broken man. Tortured and in pain.

My man Darby was a true to the game skinhead scumbag, seeing him married to a Latina talking bout that Jesus life was hilarious. :lol:

Last edited:
Just watched the episode, been caught up with GTA :lol:

Im upset they killed my dude phil :smh: .

My dude darby bout that jesus life now :rofl:

And finally toric is dead, i couldnt stand him :x . Otto was the most loyal member of the club. :smokin

I knew Torric was going to die. Sutter isn't an idiot and while the writing has been lackluster thus far, I knew the minute Otto had that shank that he was killing that character off, both Otto and Torric.

Best move thus far this season. One more episode of Torric and I was done until the DVD release. This season's been THAT BAD thus far.

Tara wont make it out with the kids and just her, period. Unless she bodies Gemma and has a great setup for that.

Jax and Chibbs relationship is getting rocky. Ready too see what role Bobby Elvis is going to play. I dont see Tig making it out, sooner or later Jax will have a fall out with Popes homeboy, he gonna get tired of being his pawn. Clay gonna catch more bodies while on the inside, just to stay alive.

Wendy got something up her sleeve too I feel like.

Last edited:
Tara wont make it out with the kids and just her, period. Unless she bodies Gemma and has a great setup for that.

Jax and Chibbs relationship is getting rocky. Ready too see what role Bobby Elvis is going to play. I dont see Tig making it out, sooner or later Jax will have a fall out with Popes homeboy, he gonna get tired of being his pawn. Clay gonna catch more bodies while on the inside, just to stay alive.

Wendy got something up her sleeve too I feel like.
Jax is gonna need Bobby to bail him out when he gets too deep in this beef with the Irish. I think Wendy has a plan - basically she's gonna have Tara, Jax, and Gemma destroy each other thus leaving her with custody. Tars probably thinks she's gonna get out with the kids but I'm guessing Wendy is hoping Gemma will try and stop her. There's something going on there

:wow: :pimp: Triple OG Otto. Good *** episode. I didn't think Torric would get killed this soon though. It's crazy, the 2 people he thought had some control over are the ones that killed him.

Tara got a nice lil phatty on her. :pimp:

Last edited:
Jax is gonna need Bobby to bail him out when he gets too deep in this beef with the Irish. I think Wendy has a plan - basically she's gonna have Tara, Jax, and Gemma destroy each other thus leaving her with custody. Tars probably thinks she's gonna get out with the kids but I'm guessing Wendy is hoping Gemma will try and stop her. There's something going on there
Bobby isnt too fond of Jax right now so that will be very interesting to see played out. Yeah Wendy just tryin to play peacemaker right now, then swoop in and get the kiddies when **** goes to hell.

Jax gonna do that head irish dude real dirty on gangsta **** real talk

Great episode man. I'm glad that ***** *** Torric is outta the scene. makes me wonder what Roosevelt's gonna do with Nero now.

My dude Phil :smh:

I liked Phil man... damn. I was sad forreal. :wow:

I was cheering when the **** went down with Otto and Toric. :smokin

Same here! It was like watching a game... DO IT OTTO, DO IT OTTO!!!!!!! :lol: :pimp:

Otto was definitely the most loyal of all SAMCRO brothers.

EASILY.

nope. He did a lot of dirt for the club but everybody is just happy he killed off toric. Otto still turned rat at one point. Lettuce be cereal, the most loyal has to be Happy, Chibbs, and arguably Tig. Yes Tig shoots first and asks questions later, but guy will die before he turns on the club. Also, it's possible to throw in Wayne and Chucky eventhough they aren't in the club.

man, what the hell. Put that in a spoiler you idiot. This is a SoA season 6 thread, not a breaking bad one.

man, what the hell. Catch up to the series you idiot. This is a SoA season 6 thread, and a whatever the hell else I want to post about one..

actually no, it's not.
View media item 601951

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom