LOCK

Great episode.

:lol: @ the old dude giving Jax that "Deal with it" look while he was smashing that lady.

I just realized the old dude was on one of the seasons of 24. He was great on there.

Tig had to go tho *shrugs*

Yup. When he killed dude I was thinking "You're supposed to be dead and you're STILL causing problems for the club :smh: ".

After Tig and Clay killed Opie's girl (even though it was supposed to be Opie, they still jumped the gun) I can't feel sorry for anything that happens to 'em. Clay is still dodging bullets though. :lol:

clay is def gonna have a stupid body count if he has to continue this path to stay alive

the "that was quick" was :rofl: he knew it wouldnt take long but fam literally had JUST walked in the door & they were on his ***

i think jax knew that she was just a smash especially after that "i suck **** better than" line she shot after knowing him for a few minutes.......but the old man def gave him the deal with it look

wtf is wendy up to

im not trusting tara for ****

that fed is doing THE MOST fam needs to fry

i like Clay a lil more after knowing he wouldnt rat but him & tig still need to die gory

I think it is a misdirection and Tig remains alive somehow.

And doesn't Jax need him to keep the charter alive? Or maybe that's where Bobby comes back in.

Wendy :smh:

Tig is going out as an afterthought. How can Jax explain that to TMC.

I'm annoyed by the Bobby Elvis story line already

The Marshall hears a car at a motel and jumps up with his gun?

Great episode for sure. Tig has messed up TOO much to be kept alive.

On another note, Tara in those jeans...... :smh: :nthat:

Tara faking pregnancy? Knows jax won't kill her if she betrays him...
Wendy wants back in?

torric will die a horrible satisfyingly death...can't wait to see what they do to him

will August finish tiggy?

Chibs is fed up

rip tiggy
frown.gif

This torric character is too much. Drug addict, prostitute killer, tortures gang members, and plants evidence. It's like they took all the traits of a bad cop / lawman and put it into this one guy.

Robocop putting in work. You know she was definitely going to invite Jax over for round 2 and not even going to shower beforehand.

I didnt get a chance to post last night, but I laughed so hard when Torric accidently shot the hooker. The way he tried to apologize and then just said f' it, and shot her

I have posted this story before but about 2 years ago I was snuzzing this married chick. Well in my defense she said they were separated and on way to finalizing the divorce.

Well it was about 4am on a Tuesday. I'm chilling after sex watching TV when there is a knock at the door. I tell her see who it is and she goes and then comes running back. She was like her husband randomly decided to come by. I knew it was bs but whatever. She was like jump out the window. I looked out the window but I wasn't about to jump 3 stories down. She then was like hide in the closet. I'm like WTF but whatever. So I get in this small closet and turn off both my phones. Can't have a text coming thru when in hiding.

So she opens door for dude and off top he was like where is he? She was lying like its no one here and she just woke up. He starts checking all da rooms. He gets to the closet where I was and opened the door and hanged his coat up. I was like cool he ain't see me. Then he opens the door slowly and parts the jackets and there I was. I size him up and we about the same size so I'm thinking ima sneak him and book it. But he doesn't say anything I guess out of shock. So I say wassup and walk past him. Grab my skully and dip. He walked past me to his trunk of his car. I dip and never called shorty again. Wild night. I thought for sure a fight or he would pull da tool on me. Guess I had guardian angel cuz homey ain't say one word to me. Lol.
The question is why did she even open the door for him at 4am in the morning. She was on that BS from the get go

I didnt get a chance to post last night, but I laughed so hard when Torric accidently shot the hooker. The way he tried to apologize and then just said f' it, and shot her

That scene was :rofl:

Please be quiet....everything is going to be ok...meanwhile he's putting a pillow over her head :rofl:

Last edited:
Another solid episode..Things have definitely started to move in a faster direction..

I missed episode three last week :smh: :smh: :smh: I'm hoping on demand throws it up before tomorrow FML :smh:

I missed episode three last week :smh: :smh: :smh: I'm hoping on demand throws it up before tomorrow FML :smh:

It won't be, they usually put it up after the newest ep (so Wednesday). If you got the $2 to spare, I'd just get it on Amazon or iTunes.

It won't be, they usually put it up after the newest ep (so Wednesday). If you got the $2 to spare, I'd just get it on Amazon or iTunes.

Yeah on demand is hit or miss. :smh:

Thanks yeezy83 for the help. :smokin

As much as I want tig to die for everything that he's done Im disappointed in JAX giving him up.
JAX :smh: :smh: :smh: who are you anymore? :smh:
Clay stay putting in work. :smokin :smh: :x
Bobby stay scheming :smh: .... Wtf u doing u ain't VP no more

Today's episode lookin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom