LOCK

So, is it next Tuesday yet???

- they need to make my man Chuckie a Prospect at least

You gotta be able to ride though. Chuckie can obviously ride his little scooter, but can he handle a real bike?

On second thought, if they patched him in and let him ride that scooter....i might die from laughter.

That would be the most awesome thing ever on this show.

I don't believe JT's bike was in there. Assuming you're referencing the knucklehead in the hallway.

That bike is always there, and that whole building went up..So that bike is toast..

I knew as soon as dude told him 8 o'clock and Jax said full table that the club was going to get attacked..Just didn't realize to this extent..

My dude Clay is the biggest scumbag ever..He definitely deserves his own meme..

Chibbs is the most straight up dude of them all..If I could be friends with any member of SAMCRO, it would be him..

No Elvis this epi. was disappointing..I really want to know what he's up to..

Gemma's a cummdumster..

Tara is still a frankenstein looking butthole..

Wendy looks old enough to be Gemma's mom..

Robocop is Robocop..

I don't believe JT's bike was in there. Assuming you're referencing the knucklehead in the hallway.

That bike is always there, and that whole building went up..So that bike is toast..

Tara is still a frankenstein looking butthole..

sorry, I phrased it wrong. I meant, the knucklehead did not belong to JT.

and don't you dare say that about Tara. Take it back, or else...

Put chucky on pineys trike & he'll be straight

New characters for the Rogue River sons?

So who else feels like Tara is tricking jax with the pregnacy?

I still think the IRA is gonna be connected to the school shooting

Unser has got loyalty to them kids, not Gemma

will jax get impeached and bobby be prez of a new chapter & club?

who knows wtf clay is up to, he's always got something working

So who else feels like Tara is tricking jax with the pregnacy?

She had her old boss from the hospital run a blood test after she got out to see if she was pregnant, don't know if that would of been necessary to try and trick Jax. Unless the results were negative and she made a false report afterwards. Not sure how that would help her leave though.

I want to see how many SAMCRO members decide to bail on Jax once they see Elvis is the leader of a new chapter.

I want to see how many SAMCRO members decide to bail on Jax once they see Elvis is the leader of a new chapter.

If I had to call it...

Staying with Jax:
Happy
Chibbs (however, the way the Irish situation went down won't be surprised if he shook)

Rolling with Bobby:
Tig (even with the agreement him/Jax have)
Juice

who else is there? Rat? I'd say Prospect stays with Pres.

I cant wait for the battle of epic proportions between Gemma and Tara. Its gonna be bloody 
smokin.gif

If I had to call it...

Staying with Jax:
Happy
Chibbs (however, the way the Irish situation went down won't be surprised if he shook)

Rolling with Bobby:
Juice

minus whale patch Abel and get him a Big Wheel

that concussion joint is out for DL :nerd:

:nerd:

Reading an interview with Sutter (that I now cannot find :lol:) he said that he planned to keep Toric into next season as well. But Logue took on a role in Copper and some other show and he had to step down.

Didn't know they had a big money dispute with David Hale's actor and that's why he's gone.

And he had a falling out wit Half Sack too.

Sutter keeps it 3HUNNA when actors want out. :lol:

sutter is too trill

If I had to call it...

Staying with Jax:
Happy

Rolling with Bobby:
Juice

abel on a big wheel

chucky on a scooter patched in :rofl: :rofl:

If I had to call it...

Staying with Jax:
Happy

Rolling with Bobby:
Juice

:lol:

Those prison guards :x :lol: straight scumbags.

The Irish are no joke. That was real slick how they set that up. I thought Chibbs was gonna die making sure Jax got out ok. That's a real dude right there.

She had her old boss from the hospital run a blood test after she got out to see if she was pregnant, don't know if that would of been necessary to try and trick Jax. Unless the results were negative and she made a false report afterwards. Not sure how that would help her leave though.

I think She had her ex boss do the test so she could get a fake positive...why would she need a a fake positive result; she can't be touched carrying the prezs baby not even by gemma or jax if she goes through with a getaway from the MC.

I also find it weird that she hasn't had a scene discussing the new baby with Wendy, if she's in on the plan it she would mention the pregnancy.

Tara isn't even good looking at all

I think this pregnancy is a total hoax by Mothra to keep Jax distracted from her true intentions/sneaking around..

I just really want this nasty skank***** to die in the worst way possible..Maybe have someone cut her hands off (since she can't keep em from getting hurt), the pour rubbing alcohol on the blood nubs, followed by throwing her in a pit of spikes ala Mortal Kombat, then light her on fire while the ghosts of Opie, HalfSack, Piney, and Otto drop a deucer on her burning face..:smokin

I still think the IRA is gonna be connected to the school shooting

Unser has got loyalty to them kids, not Gemma

no, IRA isn't connected to it. They would never want something like that to happen to business, even if it is SoA.

I think Unser also feels the need to get the kids out of Charming. He has deep ties to the Teller family. He rolled with JT, and watched Jax grow up. He's now doing the same with Abel and Thomas. I feel as if he loves the family too much to allow anything bad to happen to them.

also regarding the knucklehead in the hallway. It wasn't JT's. When Gemma breaks the news of Clay killing JT she claims that Clay sabotaged JT's panhead. JT passed in the early 90's, something like '93. Almost positive if he had a panhead in '93 he didn't also have a knucklehead. Which is why I believe it was just used for decoration only.

I think this pregnancy is a total hoax by Mothra to keep Jax distracted from her true intentions/sneaking around..

I just really want this nasty skank***** to die in the worst way possible..Maybe have someone cut her hands off (since she can't keep em from getting hurt), the pour rubbing alcohol on the blood nubs, followed by throwing her in a pit of spikes ala Mortal Kombat, then light her on fire while the ghosts of Opie, HalfSack, Piney, and Otto drop a deucer on her burning face..:smokin

was this supposed to be funny? seems like just more of a waste of effort.

People that laughed : 0

Back
Top Bottom