LOL: Brandon Marshall

Originally Posted by 4thand10

I'd be cracking up if I was his teammate out there
No you wouldn't be... You're out here trying to prepare to win football games and this idiot is out here doin that?
eyes.gif

McDaniels is doing himself more harm by letting Marshall come out and do that than just telling him to go home and get the %%#% outta there... The Cutlersituation was bad, but letting this guy come out on the practice field and make a mockery of you?
smh.gif

Send his !%% home and move on without him...

Chiefs are just as bad.

they moved DBowe to 3rd team to punish him and n ow Cassell aint gettin no good work with his best Offensive player.

its no surprise thigpen and the 2nd unit looked awesome while the 1st unit looked like buttcheeks

I remember driving through denver earlier this summer listening to the radio, some of the broncos fans were so ignorant making fun of jay cutler. when cutlerwas in the right the whole time. I was lmao.

How is this situation McDaniels' fault? Sure, blame him for Cutler, but Brandon has been nothing but a punk since McDaniels took over. He figures sinceJay was able to whine himself out, he can do it too.

Watching that practice was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen, I don't see how any team would ever want him now. Sure, he's talented, butwhen he's not happy, this is what you're going to get.

McDaniels might have screwed up with Cutler, but you can't blame him for Marshall here. This dude is acting like an idiot.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by 4thand10

I'd be cracking up if I was his teammate out there
No you wouldn't be... You're out here trying to prepare to win football games and this idiot is out here doin that?
eyes.gif

McDaniels is doing himself more harm by letting Marshall come out and do that than just telling him to go home and get the %%#% outta there... The Cutler situation was bad, but letting this guy come out on the practice field and make a mockery of you?
smh.gif

Send his !%% home and move on without him...

Yep, real talk this $*%$ is terrible. If anybody on that team had the least amount of respect for McDaniels or the team, Marshall would of been had his %$$beat down. It's one thing to demand a trade and do all that off the field $*%$ but acting a fool like that on the practice field? That $*%$ justisn't supposed to fly. I almost feel bad for the Broncos organization right now. This goes far beyond W's and L's.
smh.gif

Anyways ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ We'll take him.

laugh.gif
beat down?

You now want players to get physical with a player with a teammate with a legit beef with the same management that wont pay this man fairly and cuts veteranplayers because contracts arent guaranteed

Son, U on that Michael Beasley ?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

You now want players to get physical with a player with a teammate with a legit beef with the same management that wont pay this man fairly and cuts veteran players because contracts arent guaranteed

That's what I don't understand though - does this dude really think acting like this is going to open up the checkbook? Dude has been great on thefield, sure, but I can't certainly see why the Broncos wanna be a bit cautious here, given his attitude off the field.

Chiefs are just as bad.

they moved DBowe to 3rd team to punish him and n ow Cassell aint gettin no good work with his best Offensive player.

its no surprise thigpen and the 2nd unit looked awesome while the 1st unit looked like buttcheeks

Couldn't have said it better. The KC media has been on that since Haley "demoted" D Bo to the second team. Dude is the only talented WR we gotand Haley is trying to make a point by "benching" him. Its hurting the team more then its helping.

Don't wanna turn this into a Chiefs thread but signing Lelie, Engram, & Toomer ain't gonna cut it. If the Chiefs are serious about becoming acontender they need to stop fooling around and get a legit WR to be on the opposite side of D-Bo and B could be that guy.

He was just on NFL Live. He said it was an error in judgment and blown out of proportion. He said it was before practice began and it was in bad judgment. Hesaid he's not trying to be a distraction.
laugh.gif
Too late for the distraction part. If he has a big season with Orton at QB this blows over and they'reforced to pay him. Either way he's going to get paid it's just a matter of if it's going to be in Denver or elsewhere now.

laugh.gif
beat down?

You now want players to get physical with a player with a teammate with a legit beef with the same management that wont pay this man fairly and cuts veteran players because contracts arent guaranteed

Gunna... you played D1 college ball. You're telling me that if someone on your squad back then pulled them type of shenanigans at practice that it wouldjust be good?

Maybe beat down is a lil excessive but I'd expect words at the very least. You got this $#+#% walkin against the grain in the middle of warm up drillswhile others are tyring to handle their business. He's punting balls across the field. He's jogging through passing drills and batting the ball outthe air. That %*$$ is supposed to fly?

I'd expect the team to take his side vs management no question but a captain, someone needs to tell him to stay his @#% in his room. You can't havethat #+%* going on during camp and possibly expect to win games.

I understand he's not happy and at this point just wants out, but that @%%* is just childish. Dude is talented and to some extent, I was hoping the Giantscould make a move for him, though now I don't care so much.

That's a !%%%@ %%# [{}] move......nevertheless I'd take him and let crabtree sit out...

They need to trade him or resign him before this really gets out of hand.

I don't blame him 1 but for doing whatever he feels necessary to get paid because tomorrow he gets injured and they cut him for nothing.

Does he even want to stay in Denver?

^ we already got one crybaby WR to worry about that still hasn't even signed. No way I want this clown. "Can't do it".. Pro athletes likethis make me sick. I'm adding this dude to the long list of athletes I have zero respect for.

the reporter was hilarious "awww man" ...

every one is running ... he's walking

laugh.gif
@ him batting the ball down

roll.gif
@ him punting the ball ... dude is wreckless

Originally Posted by langfor5

Chiefs are just as bad.

Couldn't have said it better. The KC media has been on that since Haley "demoted" D Bo to the second team. Dude is the only talented WR we got and Haley is trying to make a point by "benching" him. Its hurting the team more then its helping.

Don't wanna turn this into a Chiefs thread but signing Lelie, Engram, & Toomer ain't gonna cut it. If the Chiefs are serious about becoming a contender they need to stop fooling around and get a legit WR to be on the opposite side of D-Bo and B could be that guy.

if the chiefs were serious about being a contender they wouldn't have traded away their best player.

marshall has either a kilo set of stones or no brain, he's clowning the whole organization

Originally Posted by truthmain

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
he better get it together though dammit, dude is my number 1 receiver in fantasy
Your team got problems then.
no my team is actually pretty nice, just weak in the wr department

laugh.gif
beat down?

Beat down is a little over the top, but if that's my team, I'm gettin in dude's face and tellin him if he's holdin out over acontract, hold out. Don't bring that #**$ to the practice field and waste my gad damn time...

With or without Brandon, the other 52+ dudes in camp are trying to get ready to win games... They don't need him comin to practice half-assin it and doingnothing but taking away from their preparation.

Contract dispute or not, he's a punk for that...

Back
Top Bottom