Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Players (Cutler and Marshall) - 2
Broncos - a resounding, franchise-regressing, 0

thats laughable.

Denver 2 Cutler/Marshall 0 no question.
both them dudes is super douche.

McDaniels is cleaning house and restoring integrity to Denver. (see below):

Broncos Suspend Marshall
The Denver Broncos reportedly have suspended wide receiver Brandon Marshall for conduct detrimental to theteam.

According to the Denver Post, the length of the suspension isn't immediately known but Marshall is not expected to play in Sunday night's preseasongame against the Chicago Bears.

Josh McDaniels, the Broncos' first-year coach, decided Friday to impose the suspension, the Post reported.

Marshall has asked the Broncos to renegotiate his contract or trade him, and the team reportedly has refused.

A club can suspend a player for as much as four regular season games without pay for conduct detrimental to the team, under the collective bargaining agreementbetween the league and the players' union.

According to the Post, Marshall performed indifferently in drills during Wednesday'spractice and punted the ball away after one drill. He was withheld from Thursday's practice without an explanation by the Broncos, the Post reported.Marshall told ESPN on Thursday that punting the ball Wednesday was "an error in judgment" stemming from his "frustration."

Marshall is entering the final season of a contract that is to pay him just less than $2.2 million this season.

The Broncos' troubles with Marshall come on the heels of the franchise trading quarterback Jay Cutler to the Bears in the offseason after he clashed withMcDaniels and the organization.

Hopefully he plays for Denver week one and pulls off some of these things he did in practice
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Hopefully he plays for Denver week one and pulls off some of these things he did in practice
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

yall must have never played any kind of organized sports before.
his actions were pathetic.
packin it in like that, regardless of your beef with the front office, is foolish.

this aint pop warner.

guess he'll have to learn the hard way.

Originally Posted by JPZx

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ him just swatting the ball to the ground on passes and then kicking it across the field when he's supposed to be giving it to the ball boys

That's wild
laugh.gif

Trade him to the Vikings
46b260c1f98d853ee114c2bfac0e36badd76d152.gif
pimp.gif

McDaniel is the one who stripped the integrity in the 1st place.

[Cutty] Man make a promise, gotta Keep it [/Cutty]

Man @$#+ Brandon +*@%+ %%% Marshall %@*$#+*!*%%* +*@%+ sucking %*#+ face %%% mother %%$%%+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I'm mad
mad.gif

And we get grimey in Denver....give this %%$%%+ a great going away present ol +*@%+ %%% stank nose clown face %%% +*@%+

And McDouchebag...he going to get his
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by freddymartinez

what hes really doing is hurting him, whos going to want somebody with diva like temper tantrums.Brandon is super talented but no one wants another T.O.. on their team
lol... you really think no one will want a 25-year old Pro Bowl WR?

2 years before he in chicago with cutler max
pimp.gif
thats if they hit him with the tag next year

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

2a6jeyo.jpg

fnrdyc.jpg

McDaniels is cleaning house and restoring integrity to Denver

I lol'd.

I fully support trading that whiny !@! baby to Chicago as well as suspending Marshall for this.
ya'll dudes need to look at things outside of Madden rankings sometimes.

smh

ol fantasy-football-commisioner-!@!-%%@+@+@++%*

happy.gif

They shoulda never fired Shanahan. Watch Brandon Marshall get that T.O. treatment in Philly and get "deactivated" for the year
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

McDaniel is the one who stripped the integrity in the 1st place.

[Cutty] Man make a promise, gotta Keep it [/Cutty]

nah b.

McDaniels is a board-certified surgeon.
trimming cancer from clubs since 2009.
salute.gif

ya'll will be on the bandwagon soon enough.

Originally Posted by maldonado

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

smokin.gif
laugh.gif

yall must have never played any kind of organized sports before.
his actions were pathetic.
packin it in like that, regardless of your beef with the front office, is foolish.

this aint pop warner.

guess he'll have to learn the hard way.

Oh yeah, he's pathetic and his actions weren't tolerable but why wouldnt I want him playing against my team week 1 if he was going to act like this?

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

They shoulda never fired Shanahan.

riiiiight.
and continue to swim around in mediocrity while losing 3 games to close the season and miss the playoffs entirely again just so we can have shananhan at thehelm.
we've won 1 playoff game since Elway retired in 99.
ONE GAME.

YoU DuMb.

Originally Posted by maldonado

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

They shoulda never fired Shanahan.

riiiiight.
and continue to swim around in mediocrity while losing 3 games to close the season and miss the playoffs entirely again just so we can have shananhan at the helm.
we've won 1 playoff game since Elway retired in 99.
ONE GAME.

YoU DuMb.
Shanahan wasn't the one out there playing sorry defense last year. Some things you just can't blame all on the coach. Year in year out itseems like the Broncos haven't been trying to make moves to solidify that defense. Instead they go out and spend on old geezers who are past their prime.It's obvious the team had more respect for Shanny than this new guy who's just trying to prove how tough he is. Marshall is wrong, but McDaniels seemslike Mangini vol. 2 that's just my opinion.

YoU
mad.gif

You know what...forget Marshall. I hope we do trade him. Gaffney looks solid in Brandon's absence and Eddie Royal consistently impresses me every game.Marshall has always been a problem and he cries with the best of them (T.O., Moss, etc.). If you guys want him, take him....just give us someone we canactually use adequately.

Back
Top Bottom