LOL: Brandon Marshall

they lied to him so i understand why hes doing it, its still ridiculous though. dude should just sit out for real. no point in risking injury if they wonttrade him.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by 4thand10

I'd be cracking up if I was his teammate out there
No you wouldn't be... You're out here trying to prepare to win football games and this idiot is out here doin that?
eyes.gif

McDaniels is doing himself more harm by letting Marshall come out and do that than just telling him to go home and get the %%#% outta there... The Cutler situation was bad, but letting this guy come out on the practice field and make a mockery of you?
smh.gif

Send his !%% home and move on without him...

I'm gettin in dude's face and tellin him if he's holdin out over a contract, hold out. Don't bring that #**$ to the practice field and waste my gad damn time...

With or without Brandon, the other 52+ dudes in camp are trying to get ready to win games... They don't need him comin to practice half-assin it and doing nothing but taking away from their preparation.

Contract dispute or not, he's a punk for that...
co-sign.

what a @$*%%. bet a guy like Keith Bulluck wouldn't have this nonsense on his practice field.

and i really hope that all we saw in the vid is all that happened...surely he wasn't doing this #!%+ the whole practice...no way.

At first I agreed with the pay raise, but #@#@ you Marshall. Like is that really how your going to act? Do you want a chip or just some money?

Dude is acting like he's all that. Yeah he's good, but he likes to drop a lot of balls that are thrown to him , he's acting like an idiot, and healways get's in trouble with the law.

I don't really care about dude anymore. He can be traded, cut, or whatever. Just get him off the team.

I lost all respect for him.
smh.gif

Plus I hope the Broncos prove everybody wrong. I'm not saying they'll be one of the best teams, but they won't be in the cellar.

I look at it like this...it's humorous to us watching the vid, but if I was on the team I'd take it one of two ways....

1. I'd be pissed

2. I'd be hyped, cause I would eventually get his reps if I'm a receiver who is behind him on the DC...which is every other WR on the roster, causehe's the undisputed #1.

Yeah, it was a "tad" immature, but McDaniels HAS to show some balls and send this guy home. Remember all the stuff Chad Johnson was trying to pullwhen he wanted out? The Bengals made it clear that they weren't gonna move him, and he had two options....shut up and play, or go home (obviously notplaying), and not be traded by the team. Obviously it would be in the Broncos best interest to move this guy because he's going to clearly be a distractionall year. However, in the wake of the Cutler debacle and on the heels of having Kyle "Lefty" Orton as the starting QB, the Broncos are gonna have tothink long and hard about who, and or what they will get in return. Without a decent QB, Brandon Marshall isn't going to win you any ballgames on his own.It's in both parties best interests to be separated. However, both sides are proving to be stubborn and hard-headed, so this sideshow will most certainlycontinue all year....

laugh.gif
please someone take this dude outta Denver... I could'nt care less about the Broncos, im not tryin to waste my 6th round draft pick
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

A league source tells us that Cowboys receiver Roy Williams suffered a broken collarbone during his Thursday night collision with cornerback Orlando Scandrick.
nerd.gif

He'll end up in Chicago.

Damn. Haven't been paying that much attention to the 'Boys so far. How long is he out for? Was he the Detroit reciever that broke his collarbone acouple years in a row or was that Rogers I'm thinking of?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This guy is crazy.

He's probably just frustrated from being locked down by Tony Carter all the time in practice
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

And why did D-Bowe get demoted?

B. Marshall acting like a baby, SMH. Giving his legal matters, dude is lucky just to be on the field.

honestly i dont blame him......*$#$ is not guaranteed in the league and all it takes is 1 damn injury and its over for ya......nfl teams pull in all thatrevenue and try to be cheap...i would act a damn fool too...now in the nba and mlb its not necessary but in the nfl it is.....and thats why you see playersacting crazier when they don't get paid

Do you want a chip or just some money?
Oh, he's winning a ring in Denver?
laugh.gif

I don't really care about dude anymore. He can be traded, cut, or whatever. Just get him off the team.
Soon enough, management will have that same mindset.

Players (Cutler and Marshall) - 2
Broncos - a resounding, franchise-regressing, 0

teddy-kgb.jpg

"Pay heem! Pay that mien his mahney!"

laugh.gif
from a Raiders fan perspective, the whole Broncos situation is just comedy.

Marshall is a funny dude. I could definitely see him going to the Giants and the best part about it, his acts
are going to significantly lower his value if he were to be traded so leaving Denver screwed...again. I love it.

Also, what happened with Dwayne Bowe? What he do?

what hes really doing is hurting him, whos going to want somebody with diva like temper tantrums.Brandon is super talented but no one wants another T.O.. ontheir team

Broncos Suspend Marshall
The Denver Broncos reportedly have suspended wide receiver Brandon Marshall for conduct detrimental to the team.

According to the Denver Post, the length of the suspension isn't immediately known but Marshall is not expected to play in Sunday night's preseason game against the Chicago Bears.

Josh McDaniels, the Broncos' first-year coach, decided Friday to impose the suspension, the Post reported.

Marshall has asked the Broncos to renegotiate his contract or trade him, and the team reportedly has refused.

A club can suspend a player for as much as four regular season games without pay for conduct detrimental to the team, under the collective bargaining agreement between the league and the players' union.
According to the Post, Marshall performed indifferently in drills during Wednesday's practice and punted the ball away after one drill. He was withheld from Thursday's practice without an explanation by the Broncos, the Post reported. Marshall told ESPN on Thursday that punting the ball Wednesday was "an error in judgment" stemming from his "frustration."

Marshall is entering the final season of a contract that is to pay him just less than $2.2 million this season.

The Broncos' troubles with Marshall come on the heels of the franchise trading quarterback Jay Cutler to the Bears in the offseason after he clashed with McDaniels and the organization.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom