LOL: Brandon Marshall

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by maldonado

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

They shoulda never fired Shanahan.

riiiiight.
and continue to swim around in mediocrity while losing 3 games to close the season and miss the playoffs entirely again just so we can have shananhan at the helm.
we've won 1 playoff game since Elway retired in 99.
ONE GAME.

YoU DuMb.
Shanahan wasn't the one out there playing sorry defense last year. Some things you just can't blame all on the coach. Year in year out it seems like the Broncos haven't been trying to make moves to solidify that defense. Instead they go out and spend on old geezers who are past their prime. It's obvious the team had more respect for Shanny than this new guy who's just trying to prove how tough he is. Marshall is wrong, but McDaniels seems like Mangini vol. 2 that's just my opinion.

YoU
mad.gif

come on dog. really??

shanahan has consistently drafted HORRIBLY on defense. HE'S the one who put that pathetic defense on the field. He has historically been both the headcoach and GM, making all personnel decisions for years. he' been a decent(albeit stale) coach, however, he's been a horrible GM.

Did you watch the melt down that was the last 3 games last year?
Have you watched the past 8 years of Denver football?

You obviously are commenting based off nostalgia then reality.
Shanahan became very stale.
point blank period.

and for those expecting McDaniels to do it all in one off season, you're dreaming.
No coach could fill every hole in one off season.

Im confident we are moving in the right direction and praise him for dealing with Marshall accordingly.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Players (Cutler and Marshall) - 2
Broncos - a resounding, franchise-regressing, 0

thats laughable.

Denver 2 Cutler/Marshall 0 no question.
both them dudes is super douche.

McDaniels is cleaning house and restoring integrity to Denver. (see below):

Broncos Suspend Marshall
The Denver Broncos reportedly have suspended wide receiver Brandon Marshall for conduct detrimental to the team.

According to the Denver Post, the length of the suspension isn't immediately known but Marshall is not expected to play in Sunday night's preseason game against the Chicago Bears.

Josh McDaniels, the Broncos' first-year coach, decided Friday to impose the suspension, the Post reported.

Marshall has asked the Broncos to renegotiate his contract or trade him, and the team reportedly has refused.

A club can suspend a player for as much as four regular season games without pay for conduct detrimental to the team, under the collective bargaining agreement between the league and the players' union.

According to the Post, Marshall performed indifferently in drills during Wednesday's practice and punted the ball away after one drill. He was withheld from Thursday's practice without an explanation by the Broncos, the Post reported. Marshall told ESPN on Thursday that punting the ball Wednesday was "an error in judgment" stemming from his "frustration."

Marshall is entering the final season of a contract that is to pay him just less than $2.2 million this season.

The Broncos' troubles with Marshall come on the heels of the franchise trading quarterback Jay Cutler to the Bears in the offseason after he clashed with McDaniels and the organization.

3af25d2e5fe0ebe9cd89d38fdcf70b1266d8405.gif

Mr Fizzy Womack wrote:

2a6jeyo.jpg

fnrdyc.jpg

McDaniels is cleaning house and restoring integrity to Denver

I lol'd.

I fully support trading that whiny +#+ baby to Chicago as well as suspending Marshall for this.
ya'll dudes need to look at things outside of Madden rankings sometimes.

smh

ol fantasy-football-commisioner-+#+-$%%%*$@!*$%

happy.gif

You trade Cutler cuz he has a #%%$ personality? Good coaches are optimal team managers and find ways to make personalities mesh to ultimately WIN games.

Cutler gives you a better chance to win games than Orton. If you disagree with that, I don't know what to say to you.

The Cutler situation is pretty much what caused this Marshall situation the Broncos now have on their hands. That and because they refuse to pay the man.

I've been a Denver Broncos fan my entire life and I agree that Shanahan's front office moves weren't the best and the team was mediocre the pastthree seasons. With that said, I'm not sold on McDaniels one bit.

theyhad to trade Cutler because Cutler refused to play for a Liar.
And Marshall said Bowlen promised him an extension.

I guess he learned not to make these things public in case you plan on going back on your word.

They had to suspend Marshall after this became a national spectacle. That organization is losing right now.

my favorite player in the nfl. brandon marshall
pimp.gif
. my man. (in denzel voice). nh.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Mr Fizzy Womack wrote:

2a6jeyo.jpg

fnrdyc.jpg

McDaniels is cleaning house and restoring integrity to Denver

I lol'd.

I fully support trading that whiny +#+ baby to Chicago as well as suspending Marshall for this.
ya'll dudes need to look at things outside of Madden rankings sometimes.

smh

ol fantasy-football-commisioner-+#+-$%%%*$@!*$%

happy.gif

You trade Cutler cuz he has a #%%$ personality? Good coaches are optimal team managers and find ways to make personalities mesh to ultimately WIN games.

Cutler gives you a better chance to win games than Orton. If you disagree with that, I don't know what to say to you.

The Cutler situation is pretty much what caused this Marshall situation the Broncos now have on their hands. That and because they refuse to pay the man.

Cutler was traded because he ultimately ignored repeated requests by the owner to speak to him.
It's been widely reported that the owner made the decision based on this.

As great an arm as Cutler has, he has a noodle for a brain.
I'll enjoy watching the Bears go 0-2(beaten by both the Packers and Steelers) to begin the season.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
I feel where you're coming from but I'm dying to see the bears,packers& vikings all beat up on each other this yr, that'll add to it
pimp.gif

Thank you AG.

I wasn't gonna address that clown any further, but you hit the nail on the head.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Thank you AG.

I wasn't gonna address that clown any further, but you hit the nail on the head.

Cutler was traded because he ultimately ignored repeated requests by the owner to speak to him.

you can now return to your regularly scheduled ignorance.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Thank you AG.

you can now return to your regularly scheduled ignorance.

I lol'd.

The nerve to call someone ignorant.
laugh.gif
I'm done.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Hopefully he plays for Denver week one and pulls off some of these things he did in practice
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
Bro if he did that, one of his teammates would murk him on the sidelines....seriously.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Hopefully he plays for Denver week one and pulls off some of these things he did in practice
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
Bro if he did that, one of his teammates would murk him on the sidelines....seriously.

My vote goes to Brian Dawkins bein the one that lights Marsh up.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

smokin.gif
laugh.gif

My vote goes to Brian Dawkins bein the one that lights Marsh up.
eek.gif
...I forgot he was on the roster. I wonder if Dawk was anywhere in the vicinity when Marshall was cuttin' up? That wouldn't flyaround Dawk. He'd be up in his grill.

the same Brian dawkins who sided with TO over McNabb and Eagles Management?

the guy who is still best friends with TO... Yea Rite

Can someone explain to me again how McDaniels is at fault for this Brandon Marshall fiasco? I just don't see it.

Marshall is the only idiot here.

Back
Top Bottom