Lol, Jordan losing weight or something?

Originally Posted by eltouha

headless jumpman ftw!!

Originally Posted by gentry187

Saw this at the mall. I guess Jordan got decapitated.

laugh.gif

quality is lacking extra these days smh...i hope black cements and concords are on point... :/

quality is lacking extra these days smh...i hope black cements and concords are on point... :/

probably not coppin bordeaux's....greyish color makes em look so corny to me...idk..

probably not coppin bordeaux's....greyish color makes em look so corny to me...idk..

wow, I didn't even look at the jumpman. I just noticed the poor paint job and the odd colorway.

wow, I didn't even look at the jumpman. I just noticed the poor paint job and the odd colorway.

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

Looks kinda fishy, might want to get a legit check with more pics, unless you retailed. Though out of any jordans i have seen a lot off "goofy" jumpans on the VII's.

yea my chambray VIIs have a weird jumpman on them always made me curious to think they were fake

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

Looks kinda fishy, might want to get a legit check with more pics, unless you retailed. Though out of any jordans i have seen a lot off "goofy" jumpans on the VII's.

yea my chambray VIIs have a weird jumpman on them always made me curious to think they were fake

Back
Top Bottom