Lol Why You Mad Dough? Vol: Roadragers

ginzo

Banned
It seems from my experience of driving there are a lot of roadragers on the road that need their licenses revoked.
This is my third year of licensed driving, I have not been pulled over, tickets, etc. I have a clean slate because I follow the road laws.
But why are some drivers in a rush to get to their destination? That they have to cut ppl off or disobey basic rules of driving because they're irresponsible?
I would like the hear the other side of the argument because in my opinion roadragers are selfish.
Why don't you guys leave your house about 15 min earlier? If you have more time to get to your destination you wouldn't be in such a rush.
That's what I do and I drive around like this.

http://ginzo.niketalk.yuku.com/photos/next/pid/939948

It seems from my experience of driving there are a lot of roadragers on the road that need their licenses revoked.
This is my third year of licensed driving, I have not been pulled over, tickets, etc. I have a clean slate because I follow the road laws.
But why are some drivers in a rush to get to their destination? That they have to cut ppl off or disobey basic rules of driving because they're irresponsible?
I would like the hear the other side of the argument because in my opinion roadragers are selfish.
Why don't you guys leave your house about 15 min earlier? If you have more time to get to your destination you wouldn't be in such a rush.
That's what I do and I drive around like this.

http://ginzo.niketalk.yuku.com/photos/next/pid/939948

my gf is somone like that. she needs to relax. always hate when im passenger lol. but they prob think they own the streets or something.

my gf is somone like that. she needs to relax. always hate when im passenger lol. but they prob think they own the streets or something.

I have to be honest though, I sometimes road rage myself, but only when it's called for; for instance, I once almost got T-boned by some ##%%*...I was so heated I literally look a huge loop just to give her a piece of my mind, but lost her
mad.gif

But I totally agree with OP, reckless drivers should get their licenses taken away; they are basically putting other drivers in peril. Not to sound cheesy, but driving is no joke.

I have to be honest though, I sometimes road rage myself, but only when it's called for; for instance, I once almost got T-boned by some ##%%*...I was so heated I literally look a huge loop just to give her a piece of my mind, but lost her
mad.gif

But I totally agree with OP, reckless drivers should get their licenses taken away; they are basically putting other drivers in peril. Not to sound cheesy, but driving is no joke.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i see someone doesn't drive in NY.....you'd be food out here b 
laugh.gif

even boston. drivers around here dont play around. 
its not even about being late, its about driving correctly/at the right speed. sometimes there will be a driver ahead of me who is going way too slow, braking suddenly and unnecessarily, blocking me from making a right turn at a red light (this really pisses me off), etc.

it's irritating

laugh.gif

even boston. drivers around here dont play around. 
its not even about being late, its about driving correctly/at the right speed. sometimes there will be a driver ahead of me who is going way too slow, braking suddenly and unnecessarily, blocking me from making a right turn at a red light (this really pisses me off), etc.

it's irritating

laugh.gif
But I heard nobody ever drives in NY... There's too much traffic

grin.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

laugh.gif

grin.gif
think about what you wrote for a second.....yeah.
laugh.gif

um.....

so youre one of these "i cant drive well because im scared to accelerate past 20 mph, as well as my fear of using any sorts of turn signals....in fact, whenever i drive, it has to be in the middle lane, i have to be going slower than everyone else, and i will also brake short and generally look like im lost, looking for an address, when in reality, i just cant drive" people?

um.....

so youre one of these "i cant drive well because im scared to accelerate past 20 mph, as well as my fear of using any sorts of turn signals....in fact, whenever i drive, it has to be in the middle lane, i have to be going slower than everyone else, and i will also brake short and generally look like im lost, looking for an address, when in reality, i just cant drive" people?

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
lol dude says nobody drives in NY...thats the reason theres traffic stooopid...anyways, we are in no rush most of the time, it's just that people drive like grandmas out here ... I'm too impatient to wait behind u when the road in front of u is clear..so yea your getting skipped

laugh.gif

grin.gif
lol dude says nobody drives in NY...thats the reason theres traffic stooopid...anyways, we are in no rush most of the time, it's just that people drive like grandmas out here ... I'm too impatient to wait behind u when the road in front of u is clear..so yea your getting skipped

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

i believe he was being sarcastic, sir.

i found it funny.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

roll.gif

youve offended the sarcasm god

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

i believe he was being sarcastic, sir.

i found it funny.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

roll.gif

youve offended the sarcasm god

Back
Top Bottom