Lol

My last ex that I was with for 3 years hasn't talked to me since we broke up in March. Sometimes I still hope she'll talk to me again someday, but I know it won't happen.

I haven't spoken to mine in over a year. I will probably contact her eventually, but right now I'm good.

1 - wont talk to me. gets mad when her friends invite me to their parties
2 - we cool... her new bf wont let her see me cos he jelly. she wanted to be friends and so did I
3 - wont talk... broke up with her, didnt say a word for a month, then started smashing and dashing for couple weeks... now she found a dude and hates me

aint mad

1 - wont talk to me. gets mad when her friends invite me to their parties
2 - we cool... her new bf wont let her see me cos he jelly. she wanted to be friends and so did I
3 - wont talk... broke up with her, didnt say a word for a month, then started smashing and dashing for couple weeks... now she found a dude and hates me

aint mad

As far as I am concerned, he has fell off the face of the earth and I am OK with that. Haven't talked to him in months, with no intentions of ever speaking to him again. I'm really not bitter about it just glad I got out of that hot mess when I did and moved on.

As far as I am concerned, he has fell off the face of the earth and I am OK with that. Haven't talked to him in months, with no intentions of ever speaking to him again. I'm really not bitter about it just glad I got out of that hot mess when I did and moved on.

My recent ex is still madly in love with me and said she aint smashin no other dude cuz I was her first. So she goes out on dates with dudes but comes to me right after so I can take care of her sexual needs. I believe I win. Cute little white girl too
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

Another ex, we didn't talk for a year or so after we split, but now we chat on occasion. We have yet to hang out, I don't know if that will ever happen again, but I would still 
devil.gif
this is the relationship I have with my last ex.

Another ex, we didn't talk for a year or so after we split, but now we chat on occasion. We have yet to hang out, I don't know if that will ever happen again, but I would still 
devil.gif
this is the relationship I have with my last ex.

My recent ex is still madly in love with me and said she aint smashin no other dude cuz I was her first. So she goes out on dates with dudes but comes to me right after so I can take care of her sexual needs. I believe I win. Cute little white girl too
wink.gif

One's in a serious relationship...another is married with 2 kids...the most recent moved to TX (she still texts me every week or two).  I'd talk with any of them if I see them (even though I'm still a little bitter at the most recent one).

One's in a serious relationship...another is married with 2 kids...the most recent moved to TX (she still texts me every week or two).  I'd talk with any of them if I see them (even though I'm still a little bitter at the most recent one).

Theres only one ex gf that i wish i was still in SOME kind of contact with, but only to see how shes doing in life and school. jus a casual relationship. we were together for 2 years so...
but as for all the other females? like taymane23 said, no need for my past to be in my present or future qft im more than happy with the girl i got right now
pimp.gif

Theres only one ex gf that i wish i was still in SOME kind of contact with, but only to see how shes doing in life and school. jus a casual relationship. we were together for 2 years so...
but as for all the other females? like taymane23 said, no need for my past to be in my present or future qft im more than happy with the girl i got right now
pimp.gif

I've only had one serious bf in my life. And I don't @$%* with him musically, if you catch my drift.
He kinda wants to be cool as in friends but I don't really care either way although I still have some love for him. Whatever.
Meeting rebounds right after a bad relationship = good and bad.

I've only had one serious bf in my life. And I don't @$%* with him musically, if you catch my drift.
He kinda wants to be cool as in friends but I don't really care either way although I still have some love for him. Whatever.
Meeting rebounds right after a bad relationship = good and bad.

My NEWLY ex wife?

2ptcgnp.jpg

Then there was fling before my ex-wife and I were married...we
were on, of and in between for about 6 years until 2008...we're cool now, but she
plays STRICTLY for the other team...I'm cool with just working on our friendship.

pimp.gif

My NEWLY ex wife?

2ptcgnp.jpg

Then there was fling before my ex-wife and I were married...we
were on, of and in between for about 6 years until 2008...we're cool now, but she
plays STRICTLY for the other team...I'm cool with just working on our friendship.

pimp.gif

Obviously, usually being friends right after a break up doesn't work out too well, least in my experience 
laugh.gif

Anyone, I'm cool with my first serious girlfriend I had. We dated in high school for a couple years. I still can hit every now and then.

devil.gif

Um,  my most recent one has me blocked on FB, both my numbers's blocked, no go on Twitter, etc. I broke her heart and I hear she is not on anti-depressant medications and lost 15 pounds. So yeah, we don't chat often, er, at all.

Anyway, how about you guys?
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm pretty much on the same boat as you... except I'm working on makin it better with the most recent girl I destroyed. 

I'm scared to death of Karma.... secretly I still want her back 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom