Long Beach, CA. what is there to do?

Originally Posted by 23kickz

perfect timing for this thread. i'll be staying in LB as well, but will be there next week with some friends. we'll have a rental, so we are willing to travel. looked into the outlets, but looks like each one of them is hours away, so its a no go. guess its best just to venture out to LA, hollywood, etc. for all of our shopping and clubbing ? will just be guys with the girlies at home, so i'm hoping the clubbing is as poppin as most people make it out to be.

Get out to West LA
Shop: Supreme, NikeTown, Crooks And Castles, Barracuda..

And for dessert go to Sprinkles Cupcakes in Newport

elephant bar, hooters

hit up bolsa chica beach (take a boogie board or surf board)

OH! ALSO

check out el taco loco on magnolia. my homie owns the restaurant. its bomb as hell. tortas that fill u up for 4 bucks

yesssssssss
pimp.gif

edit:

yo PM me if u want my number, i live about 10 min away from LBC, or u can just take the 47 south to the 110 south to the end, and im right there
pimp.gif

really tho i think u shud do what they said, head out to hollywood

take your girl to griffeth park (110 north exit on vermont, make a right, drive all the way up) its romantic as hell one of my favorite spots in all of LA

Originally Posted by PassMeTheSoySauce

Well, we're going to stay in Long Beach but we have a car so we don't mind driving 15 minutes to a hour to places like Hollywood, LA, Santa Monica, Anaheim or even San Diego maybe.

If you drive down to SD

-Eat at Pokez downtown at 947 E St, 92101 Order the potato flautas.
-The Zoo
-Balboa Park, next to the Zoo
-Old Town (Eat at Old Town Mex)
-See a Padres game
-Go to the Gaslamp district at night and people watch
-Park at Mission Beach and walk the boardwalk to Pacific Beach on a Saturday or Sunday (plenty of women out)
-Drive through Kensington, Normal Heights, University Heights and North Park at night to sight see. (the neighborhood signs are
pimp.gif
when lit up)

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

Get to King Taco in East LA
pimp.gif

Best burritos/tacos you'll ever have 

grin.gif
Wrong.

Taco Del Rio in La Puente, CA.

Isn't Taco Del Rio one of the places Adam Richman from Man vs. Food went to? I'm craving for some massive burritos and tacos. I'm going to check out both places since I'm big on mexican food.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by PassMeTheSoySauce

Well, we're going to stay in Long Beach but we have a car so we don't mind driving 15 minutes to a hour to places like Hollywood, LA, Santa Monica, Anaheim or even San Diego maybe.

If you drive down to SD

-Eat at Pokez downtown at 947 E St, 92101 Order the potato flautas.
-The Zoo
-Balboa Park, next to the Zoo
-Old Town (Eat at Old Town Mex)
-See a Padres game
-Go to the Gaslamp district at night and people watch
-Park at Mission Beach and walk the boardwalk to Pacific Beach on a Saturday or Sunday (plenty of women out)
-Drive through Kensington, Normal Heights, University Heights and North Park at night to sight see. (the neighborhood signs are
pimp.gif
when lit up)
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@ him sayind "driving 15 minutes to San Diego"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I didn't even see where it said 15 minutes...

Try a couple of hours.

EDIT: If you do make it down to SD and decide to do that scenic night drive through Kensington and the old neighborhoods, DEFINITELY hit up Ponces.
pimp.gif

Chicken Enchiladas. Can't go wrong with that! (closed on Sunday)

http://www.poncesrestaurant.com/

Originally Posted by warriors510

visit Cambodia Town
Long Beach = Cambodia Town

Like someone mentioned previously, don't stay stuck in LB. 

Drive around and look for some one-ways...

how far of a drive is it from LB or OC ? hoping to check it out if it isn't going to take too long.

Originally Posted by 23kickz

how far of a drive is it from LB or OC ? hoping to check it out if it isn't going to take too long.
from lbc to OC or? what did u mean? to where ?

LBC to OC i meant. was a typo. can't wait for my trip, hoping i won't be let down by cali. i've always wanted to go check it out, and now is the chance.

go to LBC ---> Hermosa Beach--> Manhattan Beach --> Venice --> Santa Monica --> West wood --> Hollywood --> Downtown LA --> back to Long Beach

Thank me Later.

ya you made that clear, I laughed at the sentence you wrote.

Theres some good ideas in this thread, if not go to vegas.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Mai Tai bar, V20, Roscoes Chicken and Waffles, Belmont Shore, and restaurants/bars on Pine Ave.
My boy DJ there.

Basically hit up downtown LBC.

Hit up Proper and Seams right next to each other just to check out shoes and such
Roscoes Chicken & Waffles

20 to 30 mins outside:

Universal City Walk
Disneyland
Knotts Berry Farm
L.A. Live
Lucky Strike
The Block in the O.C.
Beverly Center
The Hundreds
Diamond Supply
Johnny Cupcakes
Crooks & Castles
Flight Club
Undefeated
Union
Melrose
diddy riesse....Hand made ice cream sandwiches and cookies
Blends
The Grove
Pinks

Originally Posted by tyroneaintblack

Kick it with Snoop

Snoop's living in Diamond Bar. I still laugh knowing he moved into one of the most Asian neighborhoods in socal.

Back
Top Bottom