Long Island ice tea, is it a males drink?

Just curious as to what yall think? Not bashing it just asking that's all.

i think they're delicious....and i get buzzin' after just one if its made right

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

it's a young person's (both male and female) drink

yea I've noticed its pretty popular mainly on the club scene.

i think its a drink to get things started i dont mind trying new or different mix drinks ... but im rarely the mix drink type im good with a beer in one handand a B&M in the other
pimp.gif

Its my go to drink when I'm confused at the bar. I never caught any flak for it, so its good w/ me.

these gender specific questions never fail to amuse me.

ratio of alcohol to money in a long island ice tea = win.

There's like 100 different liquors in a Long Island...how is it NOT a man's drink?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

it's a young person's (both male and female) drink
This. If you're ordering one of these, then you're telling the bartender that you want something OD sweet with a good amount of alcohol.Not much of a cocktail but it does its job, no matter the gender.

I call this a "silent killer".

There has been several occaisions I wake up wondering how i got so trashed; then I realized it was those damn Long Islands that werent doin jack to me!!!Little did I know thatll creep up on me!

Its both.
I had a Tao Tea at Kona Grill this weekend basically same thing except its Melon Liquoer(sp?)..Delicious!

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

TGIFridays makes a good Long Island Ice Tea....

laugh.gif
i came in here to say this...I always get the "ultimate" LIwhen i eat at fridays...but i have never ordered it anywhere else (club/bar etc)

Ultimate long Island + Jack daniels steak and shrimp
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

TGIFridays makes a good Long Island Ice Tea....
This.

Everytime I go there I get 2 ultimate L.I.Ts with my meal... Cant front, the last time I went to fridays, 2 of them had me buzzed the ##%% up
laugh.gif
. I had 3shots of Remy in the car before I went in so that made it worse. Had to drink 2 cups of water before I hit the road

Edit: I see my and Tre on the same page
laugh.gif

You wanna get smacked quickly, drink two Long Island's, and you'll be Kanye in "We Were Once a Fairytale"

Originally Posted by eight2one

I call this a "silent killer".

There has been several occaisions I wake up wondering how i got so trashed; then I realized it was those damn Long Islands that werent doin jack to me!!! Little did I know thatll creep up on me!
this, theres like 5 liquors in the drink

go ahead treat it like a girls drink, see where your night heads
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom