Long lost OGs

With the Air Jordan VII 'Bordeaux' colorway recently releasing for the first time in 19 years, many old OG memories were sparked... So what other long lost OGs or long overdue reretros are seemingly in desperate need of another release? 

With the Air Jordan VII 'Bordeaux' colorway recently releasing for the first time in 19 years, many old OG memories were sparked... So what other long lost OGs or long overdue reretros are seemingly in desperate need of another release? 

this is a no brainer

ImageHandler.ashx

to save time,

everything that hasnt been retroed yet
you guys already know them

I dont really see a point to this thread and I'm pretty sure there are plenty of threads like this already

to save time,

I dont really see a point to this thread and I'm pretty sure there are plenty of threads like this already

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

to save time,

I dont really see a point to this thread and I'm pretty sure there are plenty of threads like thiO
oh ok thanks for saving us such valuable time.... cause you need that since your reading through this at 4 in the morning. Every shoe that hasn't retroed is in desperate need of another release?  if so then oh boy bring out the xx2 "Omega" again! and how bout some XV lows??? It's about opinions. I just wanna see the Maroon VI personally, and wondered who else might put that, or what else I might see....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

to save time,

I dont really see a point to this thread and I'm pretty sure there are plenty of threads like thiO
oh ok thanks for saving us such valuable time.... cause you need that since your reading through this at 4 in the morning. Every shoe that hasn't retroed is in desperate need of another release?  if so then oh boy bring out the xx2 "Omega" again! and how bout some XV lows??? It's about opinions. I just wanna see the Maroon VI personally, and wondered who else might put that, or what else I might see....
eyes.gif

I would love to see the Maroon VI and Sport Blue VI if they were treated fairly. But as we all know they never will , so the less retros we see on the absolute classics, the better imo.

I would love to see the Maroon VI and Sport Blue VI if they were treated fairly. But as we all know they never will , so the less retros we see on the absolute classics, the better imo.

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

exactly, why kill the classics with some crappy retros? Great point.

And to the guy above, okay maybe I should have said "the cws that people want" you have point with the XV lows....I want to see XIV lows (mustard and those royals), but I should just find some OGs, better quality thats why.

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

exactly, why kill the classics with some crappy retros? Great point.

And to the guy above, okay maybe I should have said "the cws that people want" you have point with the XV lows....I want to see XIV lows (mustard and those royals), but I should just find some OGs, better quality thats why.

i just found these OG but there too tight for me

and there still wearable

396289523.jpg

396289525.jpg

396289572.jpg

since shoes are re-releaseing from the countdown packs (for example the black/redwhite 9 and the black cement 3's) i would not mind if there release a second time with the 23 on the side when the rest of the 10's re-retro next year

i just found these OG but there too tight for me

and there still wearable

396289523.jpg

396289525.jpg

396289572.jpg

since shoes are re-releaseing from the countdown packs (for example the black/redwhite 9 and the black cement 3's) i would not mind if there release a second time with the 23 on the side when the rest of the 10's re-retro next year

you know thats exactly what they did for the CDP right?
1069.jpg

Why would you want these to drop again? JB's problem is it drops stuff too soon so the demand isnt there. Nice p/u on the OGs.

Back
Top Bottom