Look what happened to my ORIGINAL XVII and XVIII - plus previous postings of 1st retro IVs and Vs

So how do you store shoes properly? I don't know why people keep talking about wear them or they will end up like this...
I have seen plenty of OG DS shoes on ebay looking like they are new besides the fact of yellowing!I have a pair of VNDS (only because I have worn about twice)Air Garnett 1 from 98' and they are in perfect condition besides the air bubble being a little foggy

The climate in southeast Asia must be brutal on sneakers.  Those 17s and 18s aren't even that old.

The climate in southeast Asia must be brutal on sneakers.  Those 17s and 18s aren't even that old.

i remember your post about the 4s and 5s. you should probably wear your shoes a few times, before they crack

i remember your post about the 4s and 5s. you should probably wear your shoes a few times, before they crack

Glad I Live Where I Live, I have Jordans From 96 that are fine I also have CB34's That aren't even cracked or anything. 
This is completely because of the climate you live in and how you store them mostly your climate 

This Sucks but still, if I had  those 4's they'd be fine damn what a waste of a shoe. 

Glad I Live Where I Live, I have Jordans From 96 that are fine I also have CB34's That aren't even cracked or anything. 
This is completely because of the climate you live in and how you store them mostly your climate 

This Sucks but still, if I had  those 4's they'd be fine damn what a waste of a shoe. 

hate stuff like this! it always makes me go back and check my shoes!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by PsilentNupe

So how do you store shoes properly? I don't know why people keep talking about wear them or they will end up like this...
I have seen plenty of OG DS shoes on ebay looking like they are new besides the fact of yellowing!I have a pair of VNDS (only because I have worn about twice)Air Garnett 1 from 98' and they are in perfect condition besides the air bubble being a little foggy

Basically, just keep them in the box, and away from sunlight or any moisture.  It's that simple. 

Oh and, don't live on a tropical island. 
laugh.gif

Basically, just keep them in the box, and away from sunlight or any moisture.  It's that simple. 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
Even that way they're gonna get messed up. 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

laugh.gif

All shoes depend on how you store them.  I have 7-8 year old shoe still look like new, with no defect or cracks of any kind, and I don't use any fancy gimmicks.

Those people who like to display their shoes, are killing the lifespan of them so quickly.    And the people who store them in zip lock bags, are suffocating their shoes. 

Never once have a encountered a problem with crumbling.  Shoes will crack at the paint in time, and probably come unglued, but crumbling like that? 
You must be doing something wrong.

And I do wear all my shoes, may it be once a month or whatever, it's better to have some sort of rotation with all your shoes.

Originally Posted by raptors29

laugh.gif

All shoes depend on how you store them.  I have 7-8 year old shoe still look like new, with no defect or cracks of any kind, and I don't use any fancy gimmicks.

Those people who like to display their shoes, are killing the lifespan of them so quickly.    And the people who store them in zip lock bags, are suffocating their shoes. 

Never once have a encountered a problem with crumbling.  Shoes will crack at the paint in time, and probably come unglued, but crumbling like that? 
You must be doing something wrong.

And I do wear all my shoes, may it be once a month or whatever, it's better to have some sort of rotation with all your shoes.

So confused on what to do lol... I guess I'll eventually rock my DS kicks one day soon...that's devestating

So confused on what to do lol... I guess I'll eventually rock my DS kicks one day soon...that's devestating

damm what a shame..there has to be something with how u store them...i got a pair of 17's myself the reds one and there holding up pretty good just yellowing on the side but thats it..been in my closet since they came out years ago..

damm what a shame..there has to be something with how u store them...i got a pair of 17's myself the reds one and there holding up pretty good just yellowing on the side but thats it..been in my closet since they came out years ago..

Back
Top Bottom