Look what happened to my ORIGINAL XVII and XVIII - plus previous postings of 1st retro IVs and Vs

WOW
eek.gif
... Never seen that before...

Originally Posted by bdub253

You are an idiot. Your other pics (FROM TWO YEARS AGO) should have been a warning of what was to come with your other shoes. Try not storing them in a greenhouse. That might help.

uncalled for..

Originally Posted by bdub253

You are an idiot. Your other pics (FROM TWO YEARS AGO) should have been a warning of what was to come with your other shoes. Try not storing them in a greenhouse. That might help.

uncalled for..

Sad to see those pictures, anyone that reads this post should learn a lesson on how to store your kicks.

Sad to see those pictures, anyone that reads this post should learn a lesson on how to store your kicks.

damn I definitely don't want that happening to my red xvii's. Looks like they will be out of the suitcase asap! Most that ever happened to me so far was sole on og xii's separated and og viii's that I paid $100 for crumbled during shipment, but 1,000+ down the drain like that....whatever shoes I buy after that I would rock them until they have holes in em.lol

damn I definitely don't want that happening to my red xvii's. Looks like they will be out of the suitcase asap! Most that ever happened to me so far was sole on og xii's separated and og viii's that I paid $100 for crumbled during shipment, but 1,000+ down the drain like that....whatever shoes I buy after that I would rock them until they have holes in em.lol

Originally Posted by Valmonte

did nothing. just left them in the store room. probably the humidity in my country though these were bought in USA. sad state of affair. $$$ down the drain.

It was probably the humidity.
I keep my shoes in a cool place.  I start to worry if its anywhere near 80 degrees.

Originally Posted by Valmonte

did nothing. just left them in the store room. probably the humidity in my country though these were bought in USA. sad state of affair. $$$ down the drain.

It was probably the humidity.
I keep my shoes in a cool place.  I start to worry if its anywhere near 80 degrees.

Back
Top Bottom