Look what happened to my ORIGINAL XVII and XVIII - plus previous postings of 1st retro IVs and Vs

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by bdub253

You are an idiot. Your other pics (FROM TWO YEARS AGO) should have been a warning of what was to come with your other shoes. Try not storing them in a greenhouse. That might help.

uncalled for..

roll.gif

But Yea That Plastic Wrap Kills Your Shoes. Ive Seen Dudes Post Pics Up Here Jus Like That Cause They Store Them In Plastic An Then When They Decide To Take The Plastic Off The Shoes Crumbles. When You Seal Them Your Cuttin Off All Air That Comes In Contact With The Shoe. So The Shoe Is Basicly Sittin There Rottin Slowly. Its Jus Best If You Jus Keep Them In The Box. 

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by bdub253

You are an idiot. Your other pics (FROM TWO YEARS AGO) should have been a warning of what was to come with your other shoes. Try not storing them in a greenhouse. That might help.

uncalled for..

roll.gif

But Yea That Plastic Wrap Kills Your Shoes. Ive Seen Dudes Post Pics Up Here Jus Like That Cause They Store Them In Plastic An Then When They Decide To Take The Plastic Off The Shoes Crumbles. When You Seal Them Your Cuttin Off All Air That Comes In Contact With The Shoe. So The Shoe Is Basicly Sittin There Rottin Slowly. Its Jus Best If You Jus Keep Them In The Box. 

Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Not the AM Plus 97. The blue pair is my favorite Air Max of all. I didn't think that could happen to the AJ XVII. RIP to the kicks but you shouldve learned from last time. I couldn't imagine opening up that many shoes just to find them ruined. That's a hell of a L you just took OP.
sick.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Not the AM Plus 97. The blue pair is my favorite Air Max of all. I didn't think that could happen to the AJ XVII. RIP to the kicks but you shouldve learned from last time. I couldn't imagine opening up that many shoes just to find them ruined. That's a hell of a L you just took OP.
sick.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

That's why you wear your kicks. I don't understand the concept of keeping a shoe DS.

To the person that asked about Foamposites, I have seen a pair crumble and it wasn't a pretty sight.

That's why you wear your kicks. I don't understand the concept of keeping a shoe DS.

To the person that asked about Foamposites, I have seen a pair crumble and it wasn't a pretty sight.

Originally Posted by Rod301

People still ziploc/saran their kicks?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

After all these horror stories.  

Originally Posted by Rod301

People still ziploc/saran their kicks?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

After all these horror stories.  

So how do you store shoes properly? I don't know why people keep talking about wear them or they will end up like this...
I have seen plenty of OG DS shoes on ebay looking like they are new besides the fact of yellowing!I have a pair of VNDS (only because I have worn about twice)Air Garnett 1 from 98' and they are in perfect condition besides the air bubble being a little foggy

Back
Top Bottom