Look what happened to my ORIGINAL XVII and XVIII - plus previous postings of 1st retro IVs and Vs

Must be the humidity at your place and keeping DS. But never thought that was possible on the 17s and 18s.
smh.gif

My bro's 00 Black/Silver 5s are like that too but in a great amount of wear. His CG 9s are starting to crack being VVNDS.
sick.gif

My 04 2 retros had cracked when I tried them on but also in a good amount of wear and my worn out low all white 9s are history!!!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Life goes on.

Yea I remember your post from before too, it's definitly because of the humidity in your country. I don't think there's anything you couldve done to prevent it. Those AM's make me sad...

Yea I remember your post from before too, it's definitly because of the humidity in your country. I don't think there's anything you couldve done to prevent it. Those AM's make me sad...

fffffffffffffudge!
makes meh want to wear my ds aleast once every few months to make sure they r still wearable

fffffffffffffudge!
makes meh want to wear my ds aleast once every few months to make sure they r still wearable

DAMN homie!!!!first of all where do you live?what state?

WEAR YOUR SNEAKERS!!DO NOT STORE THEM,,, SHOES ARE MEANT TO BE WORN!!!

DAMN homie!!!!first of all where do you live?what state?

WEAR YOUR SNEAKERS!!DO NOT STORE THEM,,, SHOES ARE MEANT TO BE WORN!!!

This is definitely a result of humidity and the shoes not getting a lot of air.

I've seen a lot of my friend's shoes crumble like that because I'm in the same country as you are. Fortunately, it has never happened to me because I wear most of them.

I feel bad for you dude. RIP.

This is definitely a result of humidity and the shoes not getting a lot of air.

I've seen a lot of my friend's shoes crumble like that because I'm in the same country as you are. Fortunately, it has never happened to me because I wear most of them.

I feel bad for you dude. RIP.

i was a collector. like to look @ them and appreciate their beauty. guess such beauty doesn't last.....

i was a collector. like to look @ them and appreciate their beauty. guess such beauty doesn't last.....

Back
Top Bottom