Look what happened to my ORIGINAL XVII and XVIII - plus previous postings of 1st retro IVs and Vs

way too bad. smh. and to make it worse, your shoes are all ds. some of my old shoes have started to crumble down too. my white/varsity red 17's, white/royal blue 18's, cool grey 4's, white/metallic low 8's, pearl 9 lows, and my 02 white/black/true-red 9's. but they're all used and worn. i think some of our fellow shoeheads have provided some tips about proper storaging and maintenance for shoes.specially with shoes that have soles. you should let them breathe from time to time, dont put too much silica gels.stuff like that. and yeah, you should WEAR them man. i guess that the weather conditions there in Singapore are that of here in the Philippines(sorry i've never been to SG ever) . 
tired.gif

THANKS RED 

way too bad. smh. and to make it worse, your shoes are all ds. some of my old shoes have started to crumble down too. my white/varsity red 17's, white/royal blue 18's, cool grey 4's, white/metallic low 8's, pearl 9 lows, and my 02 white/black/true-red 9's. but they're all used and worn. i think some of our fellow shoeheads have provided some tips about proper storaging and maintenance for shoes.specially with shoes that have soles. you should let them breathe from time to time, dont put too much silica gels.stuff like that. and yeah, you should WEAR them man. i guess that the weather conditions there in Singapore are that of here in the Philippines(sorry i've never been to SG ever) . 
tired.gif

THANKS RED 

The best storage conditions are in a COOL, DRY place.

If you live in hot, humid conditions and do not have climate controlled storage... DO NOT store your shoes away. Wear your shoes.

The best storage conditions are in a COOL, DRY place.

If you live in hot, humid conditions and do not have climate controlled storage... DO NOT store your shoes away. Wear your shoes.

It happened to some of my shoes...It happens when you store them in a room that do not have air condition. Thus mold lives inside the box where its humid and dark and eats the rubber and make plastic material brittle.

It happened to some of my shoes...It happens when you store them in a room that do not have air condition. Thus mold lives inside the box where its humid and dark and eats the rubber and make plastic material brittle.

i just chcked some of my shoes,..... im not with the dead stocking of shoes /sneakers i buy, but i have so many that i forget sometimes i have certain sneakers. i have 2 pair of fives from 06/07 i believe that ive never worn , and they are fine, will be wearing them soon

i just chcked some of my shoes,..... im not with the dead stocking of shoes /sneakers i buy, but i have so many that i forget sometimes i have certain sneakers. i have 2 pair of fives from 06/07 i believe that ive never worn , and they are fine, will be wearing them soon

man its like you live in a sauna? Thats not normal at all.
and you can peel that sticker on the 17's now LOL

man its like you live in a sauna? Thats not normal at all.
and you can peel that sticker on the 17's now LOL

thats nucking futs. i wish u could have at least enjoyed man im sorry but dont shrine kicks man.

Back
Top Bottom