Look what happened to my ORIGINAL XVII and XVIII - plus previous postings of 1st retro IVs and Vs

thats nucking futs. i wish u could have at least enjoyed man im sorry but dont shrine kicks man.

thats bound to happen when youre leaving in a country like the PI or SG...

i live in the PI. what i do is i take my kicks out of their boxes and display them on a shelf. i would also throw in a silica pack inside each shoe just to keep moisture away. in doing so i get to look at them all and at the same time the kicks get to breath.

and yes some of it are still deadstock but i'll be wearing all of them soon. im just trying to un-DS 2-3 kicks per year so that i'll have new kicks to wear even after a few years from now since i wont be buying shoes at the rate im doing now in the future.

its pointless in a country where it is humid to keep your kicks DS. id rather have my shoes beaten up but has served its purpose than keep a fresh DS sneaker that would eventually turn to dust and not be able to rock it at all

just my thoughts

thats bound to happen when youre leaving in a country like the PI or SG...

i live in the PI. what i do is i take my kicks out of their boxes and display them on a shelf. i would also throw in a silica pack inside each shoe just to keep moisture away. in doing so i get to look at them all and at the same time the kicks get to breath.

and yes some of it are still deadstock but i'll be wearing all of them soon. im just trying to un-DS 2-3 kicks per year so that i'll have new kicks to wear even after a few years from now since i wont be buying shoes at the rate im doing now in the future.

its pointless in a country where it is humid to keep your kicks DS. id rather have my shoes beaten up but has served its purpose than keep a fresh DS sneaker that would eventually turn to dust and not be able to rock it at all

just my thoughts

from now on, i aint gonna complain about livin in the cold parts of the world anymore!

from now on, i aint gonna complain about livin in the cold parts of the world anymore!

Originally Posted by eddo1005

anyone ever had a foamposite do this to them? Just curious.
The worst I've seen on the Foams is the whole sole coming off. 

Originally Posted by eddo1005

anyone ever had a foamposite do this to them? Just curious.
The worst I've seen on the Foams is the whole sole coming off. 

Singapore has a tropical rainforest climate with no distinctive seasons, uniform temperature and pressure, high humidity, and abundant rainfall. Temperatures range from 22 to 34 °C (71.6 to 93.2 °F). On average, the relative humidity is around 90% in the morning and 60% in the afternoon. During prolonged heavy rain, relative humidity often reaches 100%.[sup][51][/sup] The lowest and highest temperatures recorded in its maritime history are 19.4 °C (66.9 °F) and 35.8 °C (96.4 °F).

The Philippines has a tropical maritime climate and is usually hot and humid. There are three seasons: tag-init or tag-araw, the hot dry season or summer from March to May; tag-ulan, the rainy season from June to November; and tag-lamig, the cool dry season from December to February.

Singapore has a tropical rainforest climate with no distinctive seasons, uniform temperature and pressure, high humidity, and abundant rainfall. Temperatures range from 22 to 34 °C (71.6 to 93.2 °F). On average, the relative humidity is around 90% in the morning and 60% in the afternoon. During prolonged heavy rain, relative humidity often reaches 100%.[sup][51][/sup] The lowest and highest temperatures recorded in its maritime history are 19.4 °C (66.9 °F) and 35.8 °C (96.4 °F).

The Philippines has a tropical maritime climate and is usually hot and humid. There are three seasons: tag-init or tag-araw, the hot dry season or summer from March to May; tag-ulan, the rainy season from June to November; and tag-lamig, the cool dry season from December to February.

Originally Posted by teejay6723

My heart just broke. The cement fours especially hurt.
THIS .... The pain is unbearable looking at those pics!!
sick.gif
 ... Bye Bye Cement 4's

Originally Posted by teejay6723

My heart just broke. The cement fours especially hurt.
THIS .... The pain is unbearable looking at those pics!!
sick.gif
 ... Bye Bye Cement 4's

Wow... Pretty ironic that it says "Peel Off" on the 17's Smh...
Btw why not buy a de-humidifier? It would suck up the humidity & with a Silica Pack it would have done the trick!

Wow... Pretty ironic that it says "Peel Off" on the 17's Smh...
Btw why not buy a de-humidifier? It would suck up the humidity & with a Silica Pack it would have done the trick!

Back
Top Bottom