Look what happened to my ORIGINAL XVII and XVIII - plus previous postings of 1st retro IVs and Vs

Originally Posted by kcmochris

Originally Posted by stabilz

Do you guys think my room is a safe place to store DS kicks??

Temperature: 31.5°C = 88.7°F
Humidity: 70%

My room. 3.38am.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
smile.gif
damnn bro, 70%!? it must've been real cloudy the day u took this pic....
Anything above 70-75 degrees i wouldnt risk it. and 70% damn man...thats high. better get a dehumidifier. and some air conditioning lol. or in a few years your kicks will look like OPs

My room. 3.38am.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
smile.gif
Anything above 70-75 degrees i wouldnt risk it. and 70% damn man...thats high. better get a dehumidifier. and some air conditioning lol. or in a few years your kicks will look like OPs

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

My room. 3.38am.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
smile.gif
Nope. This is normal. 60% to 70% is normal in our country. I should be wearing all my kicks now! LOL!!!

My room. 3.38am.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
smile.gif
Nope. This is normal. 60% to 70% is normal in our country. I should be wearing all my kicks now! LOL!!!

thats alot of money down the drain man
im sorry good thing this hasnt happened to me
i wear all one mine no matter what condition there in
i un-DS every shoe i get haha

thats alot of money down the drain man
im sorry good thing this hasnt happened to me
i wear all one mine no matter what condition there in
i un-DS every shoe i get haha

Originally Posted by Valmonte

did nothing. just left them in the store room. probably the humidity in my country though these were bought in USA. sad state of affair. $$$ down the drain.

Look dried the %#!% out. Silica gel packs help with that..

Originally Posted by Valmonte

did nothing. just left them in the store room. probably the humidity in my country though these were bought in USA. sad state of affair. $$$ down the drain.

Look dried the %#!% out. Silica gel packs help with that..

Those pics look exactly like the pictures someone poster not too long ago of some playoff VIII's.Looks like he Saran wrapped them and when he went to take them out the soles started falling off.This is exactly what that dude with the 8's did and his looked the exact same way.Thats some funny stuff though because that just shows how stupid people are today about shoes.I got plenty of shoes older than those and mines still look brand new except for a little yellowing here and there.I bet somebody will be changing their storing habits.

Those pics look exactly like the pictures someone poster not too long ago of some playoff VIII's.Looks like he Saran wrapped them and when he went to take them out the soles started falling off.This is exactly what that dude with the 8's did and his looked the exact same way.Thats some funny stuff though because that just shows how stupid people are today about shoes.I got plenty of shoes older than those and mines still look brand new except for a little yellowing here and there.I bet somebody will be changing their storing habits.

man, looks like badly molded food.
sorry that happened bro.
Im wearing more of my shoes now

man, looks like badly molded food.
sorry that happened bro.
Im wearing more of my shoes now

My room. 3.38am.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
smile.gif
You better start wearing them big time.  At those condition, your shoes are better off stored in a refrigerator. xD

My room. 3.38am.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
smile.gif
You better start wearing them big time.  At those condition, your shoes are better off stored in a refrigerator. xD

look like sum1 is takin bites outta ur midsole. they all look DS except them 18's
am i the only one who loves those 18's??

look like sum1 is takin bites outta ur midsole. they all look DS except them 18's
am i the only one who loves those 18's??

I have 2 pairs of XVIIs. White/red mids, lightning lows.

And I wear them a few times a year.

But I keep silica packs in all my boxes.

And... I wear all my kicks.

I have 2 pairs of XVIIs. White/red mids, lightning lows.

And I wear them a few times a year.

But I keep silica packs in all my boxes.

And... I wear all my kicks.

I have my a pair of black XVII, that I wear on a regular basis. They are my beater jordans. If it's raining or otherwise messed up or I'm going somewhere where there is the potential to ruin a pair, I wear them. With that being said, they're very nice, just lightly creased. I have probably wear them almost everyday. No issues with this what so ever. I bought them from str8jays, so I don't know how much he wore them, but I know I've taken them out atleast 60-70 times.

I have my a pair of black XVII, that I wear on a regular basis. They are my beater jordans. If it's raining or otherwise messed up or I'm going somewhere where there is the potential to ruin a pair, I wear them. With that being said, they're very nice, just lightly creased. I have probably wear them almost everyday. No issues with this what so ever. I bought them from str8jays, so I don't know how much he wore them, but I know I've taken them out atleast 60-70 times.

Back
Top Bottom