Lookin to get some Xbox live friends

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

I Scientifik I

Are those Ls or Is or what? And I just remembered I work overnight tonight so not sure if Im gonna be able to get on tonight, probably before it though

I Scientifik I

Are those Ls or Is or what? And I just remembered I work overnight tonight so not sure if Im gonna be able to get on tonight, probably before it though

Push That Tush
-------------------
So far been on and off MW2 and Forza 3. Waiting for Gears of War 3 and MW3.

Push That Tush
-------------------
So far been on and off MW2 and Forza 3. Waiting for Gears of War 3 and MW3.

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by Kramer

I'm about to get more months for my live account, but do you know if I can switch my gamertag between two accounts I created?

I have my old one which has the gamertag I want and I want to use it on my new account with all my save data

Hmm I really don't know. Are you saying all your saved stuff is on the new account?

Yeah back when I first had my xbox 360 I used all 3 1-month gold trials, created 3 separate accounts. The first one I created has the gamertag I want, while the last one I created (my most recent one), has all of my data/stats/stuff on it. I'm trying to find a way to re-use my first gamertag.

Can I delete my first account then change the gamertag of the new one?

Nope. If i understand correctly...you want to use your saves from your new gamertag on your old gamertag? I believe the saves also save under the gamertag but if not you should just be able to start up whichever game under any GT and use the saves/data.

Originally Posted by Kramer

I'm about to get more months for my live account, but do you know if I can switch my gamertag between two accounts I created?

I have my old one which has the gamertag I want and I want to use it on my new account with all my save data

Hmm I really don't know. Are you saying all your saved stuff is on the new account?

Yeah back when I first had my xbox 360 I used all 3 1-month gold trials, created 3 separate accounts. The first one I created has the gamertag I want, while the last one I created (my most recent one), has all of my data/stats/stuff on it. I'm trying to find a way to re-use my first gamertag.

Can I delete my first account then change the gamertag of the new one?

Nope. If i understand correctly...you want to use your saves from your new gamertag on your old gamertag? I believe the saves also save under the gamertag but if not you should just be able to start up whichever game under any GT and use the saves/data.

J Killionaire

i play mw2 (anyone play spec ops)

black ops

gta4

borderlands (anyone wanna start fresh? just got the game)

mortal kombat

gears 1

J Killionaire

i play mw2 (anyone play spec ops)

black ops

gta4

borderlands (anyone wanna start fresh? just got the game)

mortal kombat

gears 1

I Scientifik I
youre bad honcho
nerd.gif

if anyone here plays halo hit me up "moreiio". im the best on nt, so if you need lessons hit me up
pimp.gif

I Scientifik I
youre bad honcho
nerd.gif

if anyone here plays halo hit me up "moreiio". im the best on nt, so if you need lessons hit me up
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom