Looper (2012) - Bruce Willis, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Emily Blunt

i had no idea JGL was in this wow :wow: :wow: :wow:. they did a great job of making him not look like him

if the movie holds up to its reviews and its actually an instant classic, my man Bruce should retire with this one.....he can go out as the best action star of our time.

It comes out today.. I'll be seeing it tomorrow morning.

I can't wait.

^ I can't really compare it to anything off the top of my head. It definitely could be classic material. I'm sure it'll only get better each time you watch it. Nothing I say is gonna do it any justice. Just go see it! :lol:

i have a feeling my man Bruce will outshine JGL, i like them both, but i grew up loving Bruce.

They both did their thing, not sure who I liked better. There's this one scene towards the end where Bruce just goes off. Had me like :wow: :wow: :wow:.

saw the 10PM show here in Toronto. Movie did not disappoint. Reviews are a little too harsh on the makeup for JGL, you don't really notice it because you're being thrown into a roller coaster plot with some amazing themes.

Some good plot lines of solitude, redemption, and salvation all stick out to me. There was some pretty good humour in there, and they try to avoid TOO much time travel complications. The movie was surprisingly violent just like Drive was to me. It's not like I didn't mind it, just wasn't expecting it.

Emily Blunt is appreciated. Go see it. Maybe even twice. Great cast, story, and execution all around. Classic IMO.

compare it to something...is it a classic?
I have been keeping myself away from all talk about this movie because I want to be engrossed. However when I saw the previews to me it seems like Blade Runner meets The Matrix. 

They both did their thing, not sure who I liked better. There's this one scene towards the end where Bruce just goes off. Had me like :wow: :wow: :wow:.

i ***** lovvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee that man!.....i dont think i can think of a movie he was even part of that i can say was trash....i enjoy anything hes on...ill be catching this manana

Just saw it. Very good movie! I might even see it a second time. Very good storyline.

Just saw it last night. It was pretty good but there are parts that have people confused like who is who and with the whole traveling to the past to be killed by your younger self, what would be the point since the younger self will grow up to be the older self.

Looking forward to seeing this, especially after the positive reviews
NT usually doesn't disappoint with their movie critiques :lol: :smokin

just saw it... It was outstanding. As someone who is cautious of time travelmovies , Looper handled it well. They even poked fun at discussing it in the movie.

Great action, strong cast, interesting premise, and well structured from top to bottom.

Just got home from watching it, loved it. Definitely going to go see it again. I especially enjoyed that quite a bit of the city filming locations are the very side streets I walk during work hours when I'm going to and from the area courts in New Orleans. I don't want get into too heavy a discussion here since it might spoil things for other people, but I found it to be a very fresh take on time travel.

Just saw it last night. It was pretty good but there are parts that have people confused like who is who and with the whole traveling to the past to be killed by your younger self, what would be the point since the younger self will grow up to be the older self.

You close the loop, and if you do your job correctly you don't even realize it's you until you get your reward.

Gonna check it out tonight. First time me and my girl are geeked to see the a same movie.

My friends made fun of me when I said i want to see this :frown:

Now i have no one to go watch it with :frown:

My friends made fun of me when I said i want to see this
frown.gif

Now i have no one to go watch it with
frown.gif
I mean, it's not like you said you want to go see a Twilight movie. Your friends are lame... just go by yourself. That's what I did.

Back
Top Bottom