Looper (2012) - Bruce Willis, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Emily Blunt

caught a matinee on Friday and was HIGHLY impressed. Gordon-Levitt is 3 for 3 this year between TDKR, Looper, & Premium Rush

Seeing Piper Perabo buttcheeks and small ******* is worth the price of admission alone.

Solid movie imo. Definitely wasn't what I expected, and that was a good thing.

Best sci fi movie since Minority Report.

Great great film. Saw this and end of watch this week and i loved em both.

just seen this movie a few hours ago. It was dope, kinda confusing at times and if your not paying attention you'll definitely be lost by the time the movie is over (being a movie about time travel, it's almost impossible for it to make perfect sense) IMO. definately go and see it if you haven't. next on my movie list is sinister. hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

Movie was awesome! I liked it a lot. Got confusing at some parts but I was able to make sense of it.

Emily Blunt :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Piper Perabo was looking great as well.

Last edited:
Saw the movie opening night.

Dopest flick I've seen in a while. :nthat:

JGL and Bruce Willis. :nthat:

-Drew

what should i see first end of watch or looper?
You can't go wrong with either... but personally I've been anticipating Looper for awhile so that's what I wanted to see more. 

Both have strong lead characters with good emotional stories, both have enjoyable action... if you're in the mood for time travel and a movie that will make you think, go see Looper. If you want an entertaining cop movie, see End of Watch.

^ wake up around 11am & just see a doubleheader with matinee times. saw both this weekend; both are great movies. Gyllenhall & Pena had great chemistry on "End of Watch". one thing both have in common? the last 30 minutes of each movie...S*** GETS REAL

This film was really well done. JGL is turning into this generations Leo. Great actor that picks good scripts. I thought Bruce Willis was great as a co-star too..

The plot didn't leave any loose ends or have much filler if at all.

I think with the ending they could have shown what happens now that the kid doesn't see his aunt killed. My opinion though

I think with the ending they could have shown what happens now that the kid doesn't see his aunt killed. My opinion though

I agree 100%, that would have made it perfect.

Although, part of me wished that Bruce would have had some kind of come to Jesus moment and realized JGL's life was his own to make and he couldn't be selfish and he allowed JGL to go with the girl and they be a family. I don't know how all that would have worked with the whole time travel thing. But yea.

I really enjoyed it, but that little kid was creepy as hell man.

Couple questions (SPOILERS)

Why did Blunt's character push JGL out of the way when he was trying to catch the kid before he fell?

Why did it take forever to load the gun when he was gonna shoot himself (Bruce) when he was sent back to the loop? But when the scumbag failure guy came on his hoover scooter thingy at the end that same gun thingamajig let off like 50 shots at once? lol

Why didn't they just kill Young Seth if they wanted Old Seth dead? Seeing that's what Young Joe did and Old Joe just disappeared when he offed himself.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed it, but that little kid was creepy as hell man.
Couple questions (SPOILERS)
Why did Blunt's character push JGL out of the way when he was trying to catch the kid before he fell?
Why did it take forever to load the gun when he was gonna shoot himself (Bruce) when he was sent back to the loop? But when the scumbag failure guy came on his hoover scooter thingy at the end that same gun thingamajig let off like 50 shots at once? lol

Kid wouldn't have lost the plot if JGL had caught him as he would've been too calm to kill the Gat Man. Blunt tackled him so that Cid could go all Tetsuo on that dude.
As for the second question, that's just movies.

Back
Top Bottom