Los Angeles, California

i work in downtown so you can get a loft for 12 to 1400 a month near 7, 6, 8 th street between broadway, olive, spring,

walking distance from our job ..... you dont have to worry about people robbing you police walk down the streets a few times a week

there making downtown like new york businesses are closing real late like 1. or 2 in the morning 

or you can live near UsC which some parts are hood but if you keep to your self or dont say anyhting too awkward

youll be cool dont let the stereotype movies fool you about the people in la its one of the greatest cities in the world

I'm out in Woodland Hills. I see a few pronstars. They do be average, but the sex is ridiculous. Had to pleasure of going to school w one. She don't do it anymore, but I hit her up time to time to chill.

Valley ain't that bad.

lol...i live in North Hollywood off of Victory and it's ain't bad at all...i know i few streets down it gets pretty rough, but i never felt in danger here...plus it's like 7 minutes to the city...but if i had a 1,200/mth budget, i wouldn't be nowhere near here...i'm am moving in a few months tho...hopefully i can find a cool, cheap studio in Los Feliz, Silverlake, or maybe even Studio City...

my dude just got a small studio at the Harvey Apartments between Santa Monica and St. Andrews...he tryin to get me to move there...nope :lol:...he got a hell of a view from his roof tho, so people watching is fun...

Last edited:
How'd this thread get so off topic? 
laugh.gif

I was on the set of a pron shoot once, at a mansion in Woodland Hills.

Posted about it on NT when it happened, about 4 years ago.

Only in LA.

How'd this thread get so off topic? :lol:

I was on the set of a pron shoot once, at a mansion in Woodland Hills.

Posted about it on NT when it happened, about 4 years ago.

Only in LA.

How are you going to ask how this thread went off topic and then push it FURTHER off topic :rofl: :rofl:

glad no one has mentioned the area which i'm in.

it's my hidden gem and i plan to keep it that way sorry OP :lol:

^^Mid-City too..Well West Adams but ehh. Gotta love having Harpys, Bloods and Crips in a mile radius

I know exactly what you're talking about...

I got a couple boys who stay in Harpys/20s hood.

small world.

:nerd:

^^

You ain't missing much.. Without all the makeup they look below average. Haha.

ill be the judge of that :wink:

I'm out in Woodland Hills. I see a few pronstars. They do be average, but the sex is ridiculous. Had to pleasure of going to school w one. She don't do it anymore, but I hit her up time to time to chill.

Valley ain't that bad.

what school did u go to?

im in the northridge/porterranch area

If I were you I would look in Long Beach and just take the Blue line.
http://www.metro.net/riding/maps/blue-line/
Screw living in the Valley and that 100 degree summer weather.

This man right here knows. Came in here to say the exact same thing. I lived walking distance from the Metro on Wardlow. Takes about 35min to get to DTLA. Use to take it all the time to Laker games. You see all kinds of people parking there and in my neighborhood and taking the Metro into DTLA. LBC is dope.Got everything you need.Forgot living in all the expensive places and look at LBC. Gonna save on gas ,rent and possibly car insurance if you tell them you're not using your car for work.

Never knew so many members were from LA.

The socal region forum stays dead tho lol

Thats cuz those threads should be in general.

Nobody goes in there :lol:

Nice to see so many people in la..

I been in Northridge for such a long still aint made friends :smh: :frown:

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom