Los Angeles, California

is living in downtown LA more expensive then San Fran. that place cost bread and you dont really need a car.

^^

You ain't missing much.. Without all the makeup they look below average. Haha.

ill be the judge of that :wink:

I'm out in Woodland Hills. I see a few pronstars. They do be average, but the sex is ridiculous. Had to pleasure of going to school w one. She don't do it anymore, but I hit her up time to time to chill.

Valley ain't that bad.

what school did u go to?

im in the northridge/porterranch area

Taft High. You right up the street fam

^^

I'm out in Woodland Hills. I see a few pronstars. They do be average, but the sex is ridiculous. Had to pleasure of going to school w one. She don't do it anymore, but I hit her up time to time to chill.

Valley ain't that bad.

what school did u go to?

yeah i went to taft for 2 years. 07-09

Sorry about not giving you guys a spending range (That would probably help). I don't want to spend anymore than $1200 a month.

it's some great affordable apts in the Crenshaw district.... look up 'The Jungles'. That'll probably fit your price range

Not having stepped foot in Cali before, even I know that that's no place I have any business being. Let alone living :lol:

Thanks for the read ORSTR8

Last edited:
^^

Valley ain't that bad.

what school did u go to?

I graduated '08. Where U graduate

Dallas, TX
Lets be serious, you get what you pay for. Dallas, TX might be your ideal place, but for someone like me you couldn't pay me enough to live in TX. I've been to Dallas, Austin & Houston. I'd personally rather live in a ****hole like San Bernidino than any place in TX. We pay higher mortgages/rent in California because it's a much more desirable place to live.

Lets be serious, you get what you pay for. Dallas, TX might be your ideal place, but for someone like me you couldn't pay me enough to live in TX. I've been to Dallas, Austin & Houston. I'd personally rather live in a ****hole like San Bernidino than any place in TX. We pay higher mortgages/rent in California because it's a much more desirable place to live.

Too much real life.

Last edited:
^^

Valley ain't that bad.

what school did u go to?

I graduated '08. Where U graduate

I graduated in' 11 from Granada hills high

Gatorbelts is breaking down the stigma.  it's not that bad like people that never go over there think. 
I stayed over there when i was younger.... Im STILL scared to be over there at night or daylight for that matter... LIKE THE REAL DEEP PART IS BAD

WAIT so we are just going to look over this pronstar getting killed subject lol .. I just looked up her story and umm well let me just show you the gist of it and let you guys judge lol

He said she pulled a knife on him and when he pulled his gun it accidentallywent off, shooting her in the head and in the chest

ViXDn.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom