Los Angeles Lakers @ Boston Celtics/ TNT Inside the NBA on NOW

Why cant we play whole games like we did the 2nd half?!

Congrats to Ray.

Mostly importantly we got that W
pimp.gif
Onto to NY

Great game, I know Boston weren't 100% but after losing to every legit team you guys have to understand how good this feels to finally play good enough to beat a top team. Good game Celitcs hope to see u guys in the Finals to finish the trilogy

Great game, I know Boston weren't 100% but after losing to every legit team you guys have to understand how good this feels to finally play good enough to beat a top team. Good game Celitcs hope to see u guys in the Finals to finish the trilogy

kobe beasted... good win... hopefully a sign of better things to come... we still gotta improve no doubt.

kobe beasted... good win... hopefully a sign of better things to come... we still gotta improve no doubt.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
respect u for that lakersfan1

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
respect u for that lakersfan1

great win for the  lakers

there were a few things I still did not like though like blake sucking #+! and and all the turnovers

that piece of lard will stick to his "kobe getting slow" argument

great win for the  lakers

there were a few things I still did not like though like blake sucking #+! and and all the turnovers

that piece of lard will stick to his "kobe getting slow" argument

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Kobe staying classy congratulating Allen on the record.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Aw, I missed it. I was watching Red Storm game. Good win for the Lakers by the way. Hopefully Boston stays healthy.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Kobe staying classy congratulating Allen on the record.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Aw, I missed it. I was watching Red Storm game. Good win for the Lakers by the way. Hopefully Boston stays healthy.

Back
Top Bottom