Los Zetas vs Anonymous Vol. Mexican Standoff?

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

bump, any updates, almost November 5th

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

So the geeks gave up?

roll.gif

You'd rather the cartels win?

I don't understand why some nters always try to downplay the violence going on in Mexico.

"well its never happened when I went" "it's been over exaggerated".

One of my friends is like this. I'm too shook to go there, but he wants to hit up cancun and some tourists areas, as if the cartels don't have access to those places.  I'm sure people go there for vacations and they're fine, but I'm not trying to be the dude that's in the wrong place at the wrong time
ohwell.gif

I went to Cancun last December. The area where tourists stay is NOTHING like the rest of Mexico. 80% of the people there are Americans, while the remaining are visitors from other Latin American countries. It's safer than 90% of places in the US

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by CWrite78

You'd rather the cartels win?

I don't understand why some nters always try to downplay the violence going on in Mexico.

"well its never happened when I went" "it's been over exaggerated".

One of my friends is like this. I'm too shook to go there, but he wants to hit up cancun and some tourists areas, as if the cartels don't have access to those places.  I'm sure people go there for vacations and they're fine, but I'm not trying to be the dude that's in the wrong place at the wrong time
ohwell.gif

I went to Cancun last December. The area where tourists stay is NOTHING like the rest of Mexico. 80% of the people there are Americans, while the remaining are visitors from other Latin American countries. It's safer than 90% of places in the US

i would rather go to afghanistan than go back to cancun

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

i met a few cartel people before, they were pretty nice guys. you just gotta know better then to mess with them.
Same, they very nice... Even when they tried to enter my boys hotel room. 

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

eek.gif
@ them being in Colorado.

I'll be in the IRC tonight after work, I will update with whatever I can. The operation is not over, it's only been suspended for anons who are in direct danger. This has the potential to be more dangerous than the FBI raids
30t6p3b.gif

I'm really not surprised.  The cartels qualify as a transnational gang are often linked with the Mexican mafia/ Mexican prison gangs and THOSE gangs operate in all 50 states.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

i met a few cartel people before, they were pretty nice guys. you just gotta know better then to mess with them.

they were super friendly and helpful last time i was in mexico.   helped me with directions,  smoked me and my brother out for free, and were just some chill overall people to hangout with.

now what they do on their spare time is what they do on their spare time but the time i spent with them wasn't bad at all. i'd say a good majority of them are misunderstood.

they were super friendly and helpful last time i was in mexico.   helped me with directions,  smoked me and my brother out for free, and were just some chill overall people to hangout with.

now what they do on their spare time is what they do on their spare time but the time i spent with them wasn't bad at all. i'd say a good majority of them are misunderstood.

Funny because my story also revolves around weed. I was joking though, nice isn't the word I would use.
laugh.gif

I ran into two guys and I swear one of them never said a word the whole time. The older one did all the talking and was cool, and by that I mean like swag cool. Very American culturally, said he even spent a good bit of time in Dallas. 

It was all bad though. I was an eighteen year old kid on some bull $$@@ and probably could have gotten myself killed over an eighth. 

I guess this November 5th thing is real; I work for Marriott's networking group and we got an email telling us to be on alert for any DDoS attacks from Anon.

Funny because my story also revolves around weed. I was joking though, nice isn't the word I would use.
laugh.gif

I ran into two guys and I swear one of them never said a word the whole time. The older one did all the talking and was cool, and by that I mean like swag cool. Very American culturally, said he even spent a good bit of time in Dallas. 

It was all bad though. I was an eighteen year old kid on some bull $$@@ and probably could have gotten myself killed over an eighth. 
hahaha mann my roommate used to deal with them a couple years back.. straight mexican brick too, minimum of 20 a time... well lets say one time the package didnt show up..  in 1 day these dudes found out where my homies mom lived (how they did it, i will never know) and straight up told her to give up her car..  luckily she did, and that was that.  
as far as straight business goes, they were 100 with it as long as you dont #+%% up.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

laugh.gif

hahaha mann my roommate used to deal with them a couple years back.. straight mexican brick too, minimum of 20 a time... well lets say one time the package didnt show up..  in 1 day these dudes found out where my homies mom lived (how they did it, i will never know) and straight up told her to give up her car..  luckily she did, and that was that.  
as far as straight business goes, they were 100 with it as long as you dont #+%% up.
eek.gif
eek.gif

F*ck that sh*t.

Some fam went to Cancun about a month or two ago, they said its nothing like the other parts of Mexico, they have soldiers all over the place (way more than we think) and they have a bunch of stops to check you.

It's safe down there, but like I said before, of you don't mess with these guys they won't mess with you. Just mind ya business and everything is cool...

laugh.gif

o609io.gif

ups02.gif

What ever happened to your homie?

Originally Posted by sillyputty

laugh.gif

o609io.gif

ups02.gif

What ever happened to your homie?

were all just fortunate to be all alive.  lord knows thats how the story plays out most of the time..
honestly, it was a blessing in disguise..

we both switched our plans up after it all went down. he enlisted in the navy,  and starts training as a nuke in january.

Funny story. Last time I was in Mexico, me and some people drove to this spot and started drinking outside the vehicle...This black truck pulled up on us and 5 cartel dudes dressed in silk shirts, gold

chains and new ipods clipped to their waists and all that, came out the truck with ak-47s and told the people inside the truck to get the f**** out the truck, after harassing us and searching us they said they

were cops and said we couldn't drink here and then they left with all of our money, so pretty much we were mistakend for someone they wanted to kill or kidnap, and instead said they said were cops and

took all of our money. Sh*t got too real for a minute there.

man mexico is horrible. Tourist places aren't as bad, obviously, Cancun and other tourist areas are major money makers for Mexico. They need to keep those safe or the country gets even worse.

I can't believe some of you think they aren't bad people. They kill with no regard to life at all. They ruined a beautiful country. Sure it was corrupt before, but it was also beautiful. Now my father and I cant even return to our hometown due to the fear and almost guarantee of being kidnapped. These people are horrible and I hope they burn in hell for their crimes.

I appraise anonymous for doing this and really hope they go through with it.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

man mexico is horrible. Tourist places aren't as bad, obviously, Cancun and other tourist areas are major money makers for Mexico. They need to keep those safe or the country gets even worse.

I can't believe some of you think they aren't bad people. They kill with no regard to life at all. They ruined a beautiful country. Sure it was corrupt before, but it was also beautiful. Now my father and I cant even return to our hometown due to the fear and almost guarantee of being kidnapped. These people are horrible and I hope they burn in hell for their crimes.

I appraise anonymous for doing this and really hope they go through with it.
Very sad to hear.

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

frown.gif
 mexico

scared of going there.

eventough my cousins told me that there is nothing to be scared, im still hesitanat to go
frown.gif
If your family say's its fine just do it, just be careful with the girls you mess with, this dude I know was messing with this girl who was with one of the Zetas, they took him and tied him up in a grave yard

and left him there, he got out though. And just take a plane there so you won't be nervous the whole way driving through there.

This why no puedo ir a mi querido Michoacan. P!nches Anonimos...

But its true "El que anda mal, acaba mal"!

Back
Top Bottom