Losing friendships with people after they have kids unappreciation

Life no longer mine? what kind of mentality is that? my life is mine until the day I die.

correct its no longer yours when you bring another life into the world
which comes with doing things you don't like to or missing thing you normally wouldn't
how old are you fam?

I'm disgusted with OPee

So many men and women that would give up anything to have 1 child and dedicate their lives to them as you should and homie has fathered 3, 2 of which prolly call another man "daddy" and 1 which comes second to his "boys"

OPee let me take care of your seed bro...just sign her/him over to me and my wife and you can go get high as hell with your boys at EDC :pimp:

. why is it a priority as a father to dump the kid off and chill with the boys you dont even have anymore ??
sick.gif

. why are you 31 still wanting to get high?? and you have a kid?? 
sick.gif

sick.gif

. 31 and you dont have ways to get to an airport?? never even thought of leaving the car at the airport????
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
Honestly don't see how "parents" be partying all the time when they have a kid......hell most be having multiple kids 
mean.gif

nothing wrong with going out here and there but all the time is some sorry **** 

willing to bet all those boys OPee claims he's losing to their kids are looking at this fool disappointed and all have gatherings with their families and don't een care to invite him and his family over.

29 and my first born is due in November. My friends who I keep in contact with have kids and yes, they aren't able to hang out as much because of their child. Does it bother me? No, because they have a child. Priorities change and I'm sure more of my own will, too.

Whether my friends and I hang out less after my child is born is understandable. I know that I have a family to take care of. They'll have to deal with my corny jokes
happy.gif

The older you get the less "friends" you have OP. Just a part of life.

My friends are family. Dudes I grew up with and I can go months without speaking to, but when we talk, it's like we never skipped a day.

Bout to see one of my boys next week and get a fifth of crown when I go down south.

Close thread.

10 friends at 31 though. :lol:

Pretty sure I've never had 10 real friends throughout all of my life. Hell, I have zero in real life friends now...just the homies back home and from college that I see once a year or so when I go back home. :smh:

Oh well...that's what email, texting and phone calls are for I guess. Thankfully my wife and kids keep me busy

OPee is the only one that thinks they his friends tho...in reality they don't consider him a friend at all...you dont "lose" friends because of family responsibilities, the friendship evolves into something more mature...OPee simply refuses to grow up, although he's supposed to be a father

Welp

To this day I still do not understand chronic weed smokers, and how they claim that it isn't some sort of a coping mechanism, and also how they can quit at anytime, but hey man
laugh.gif
i means lets take away whatever drug people claim is "ok" and stick to the possible consequences with said drug use. jail, money spent, time spent, time spent while under the influences, loss of job, ect. what part of the is ok? people need to just buck up and say "well i dont care i just want to get high".

Sometimes I just think and look at how Jay Z and Kanye barely speak anymore because of their kids, and then I stop having anxiety.

Welp

To this day I still do not understand chronic weed smokers, and how they claim that it isn't some sort of a coping mechanism, and also how they can quit at anytime, but hey man :lol:

Weed def isn't a coping mechanism for me.

If something is going on in my life that needs my attention, smoking weed only makes me realize that much more that I need to tend to those matters.

Like Marley said, the herb reveals one to himself.

Honestly I don't know a single serious smoker that doesn't feel the same way.

It's an introspective experience. Often sobering (no pun intended).

It can either release anxiety when you aren't supposed to be worrying anyways or it can intensify it when there are bad vibrations around you or within you.

As far as quitting goes I haven't smoked since last September. Cold turkey. I haven't quit per se, more of an extended weed sabbatical.

When the time is right I'll start up again.

Last edited:
Welp

To this day I still do not understand chronic weed smokers, and how they claim that it isn't some sort of a coping mechanism, and also how they can quit at anytime, but hey man :lol:

Weed def isn't a coping mechanism for me.

If something is going on in my life that needs my attention, smoking weed only makes me realize that much more that I need to tend to those matters.

Like Marley said, the herb reveals one to himself.

Honestly I don't know a single serious smoker that doesn't feel the same way.

It's an introspective experience. Often sobering (no pun intended).

It can either release anxiety when you aren't supposed to be worrying anyways or it can intensify it when there are bad vibrations around you or within you.

As far as quitting goes I haven't smoked since last September. Cold turkey. I haven't quit per se, more of an extended weed sabbatical.

When the time is right I'll start up again.

thread derail, but i agree with all of this, and :lol: at weed sabbatical. know bout that too. im on a current weed sabbatical now. stopped cold a couple months before my 2nd was born. having a 2 yr old and a 1 mo. old at home my schedule is kinda all over the place so dont really have the time for it (or time for anything really). Quitting isnt really a problem as long as you never let it get to the point where it consumes your life. Prior to kids, I probably smoked more, but after kids i'd only really smoke after i put the kids to bed and was just chillin with the wife (she dont smoke). that might make me scum according to some people like @blastercombo but it is what it is.

Blazing before you drive your kids to school is kinda irresponsible bruh. Shouldn't be under any influence whatsoever when you have kids in a vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom