Losing the Remote

I always keep it in the same place, on top of the cable box, and it's gone. I have no idea where it is. The search continues.
Very unappreciated.

thats why i got one of these

tv_change_feature.gif

they need a clapper type gadget that attaches to one's remote so that it makes sound when you clap for it

this crap happens to me all the time and drives me crazy

Well that's one of the most ridiculous gadgets I've ever seen.

What do the Borrowers want with my remote control?

good question... you then become screwed.. i say.. go to your friends house with the same set up and take his

Man i hate when that crap happens! I know i can just get up and change it on the tv but it aint the same without the remote!
laugh.gif

hella unappreciated..I'm still waiting for somebody to invent a device or a something you can put a remote so when its loss you just button and it willbeep continually until you find it..

Why haven't they invented a chip that you can put into every day items like remotes and keys that acts like the "Page" accessory on phones? Irealize that on the global scale of important things that have yet to be invented this chip is just above gum that never loses it's flavor, but still. Comeon.

I hate that, I never understood why electronics don't have a paging system for the remote like cordless phones.
It would be so handy.

Seriously unappreciated. Losing the remote for a week+ is a blower. They should have a page button built into the cable box or tv.

Like ive been saying before. Sony, Samsung, Pioneer or who ever. NEEDS to put a button on the TV to page the remote. Have teh remote beep until you press thechannel or volume button

Originally Posted by piczon23

Man i hate when that crap happens! I know i can just get up and change it on the tv but it aint the same without the remote!
laugh.gif

Change the channel without a remote? What am I, a cavewoman?

I found it, by the way. It was in between the headboard of my bed and the wall.

I always lose the remote in the bed. Like i'll put it on my head and forget its there then i'm feeling all over the bed for it...

i believe they have somehting you attach to it and when you click the base station with the collor for the item your looking for it beeps.

Back
Top Bottom