LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Tania Raymonde was my favorite Lostie for a minute. Then I found out she was dating Jeff Goldblum.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

But yea Dub, you know how Heroes was like Lost's little brother, until it turned into the worst show on TV. Supernatural is the real little brother. Definitely worth the time.

Supernatural is trash compared to LOST. I'm sure if I wanted I could find a bunch of similarities with Sliders, Eureka, and Kyle XYZ

Originally Posted by MrONegative

what part of little brother and comparison to Heroes says 'as good as Lost' to you. Oh yea, TL;DR.
smh.gif
foh
I never said anyone else said it was as good as LOST. I'm stating my opinion that the show is trash. Especially when compared to LOST. Must be the ******ed little brother. I then go on to say you could make a list of comparisons to LOST with a couple other shows.

What's so hard to comprehend about that?

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Man they need to show every episode as an enhanced episode. I learned/confirmed so much last night.

They should turn ABC in the LOST network on the day/night of the finale by showing this whole season back to back with limited commercials and behind the scenes footage plus have all the episodes in enhanced mode! But hey I'm not running the show/network...

On the dvds/blurays, are the enhanced versions on there? I would so buy or rent that !!@# and hide for a weekend lol...

I heard it was a 2 week break...can anyone confirm?

^^^ it'll be back next week.. they showed the preview for the new episode and
eek.gif

The coming weeks are gonna be so bittersweet...

do you guys think that there will be any more relevance to sun not being able to speak? because if not, that was the biggest waste of time i've ever seen on this show.

Originally Posted by DubA169

do you guys think that there will be any more relevance to sun not being able to speak? because if not, that was the biggest waste of time i've ever seen on this show.

I think its just showing theres a bridge between the two worlds

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

this thread has been slacking.

it's friday already though ...

Yeah hasn't been a whole lot to post this week.

I mean I looked at some major spoilers and killed some mysteries for myself. (Main one being the identities of Adam and Eve)
ohwell.gif

We have roughly 210 minutes of LOST let until it's all over.
indifferent.gif

I bet Claire might save her +%+ when FLocke confronts them on some "I was just making sure Kate didn't actually get away cuz you know..... I want to kill her." or it could be lame and she sacrifices herself so they can "escape"

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

this thread has been slacking.

it's friday already though ...

Yeah hasn't been a whole lot to post this week.

I mean I looked at some major spoilers and killed some mysteries for myself. (Main one being the identities of Adam and Eve)
ohwell.gif

We have roughly 210 minutes of LOST let until it's all over.
indifferent.gif

why would you do that to yourself dude?
frown.gif

i'm one of the more critical fans. since you've seen some of the main spoilers, do you think I will be satisfied?

Back
Top Bottom