LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Tomorrow
pimp.gif

That's an awesome piece of work right there sam. I wouldn't mind putting that up in my room. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Can't believe how close we are to the ending.

Also, in Season 5 when the oceanic six were on the the flight going back to the island, how come they flashed back into time with the other Losties, but the other members on the plane did not? I remember Cesar saying Hurley dissappeared in front of him. I was never able to clarify on this, and am wondering if any of you guys know the answer. Thanks.

Originally Posted by krazyg

That's an awesome piece of work right there sam. I wouldn't mind putting that up in my room. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Can't believe how close we are to the ending.

Also, in Season 5 when the oceanic six were on the the flight going back to the island, how come they flashed back into time with the other Losties, but the other members on the plane did not? I remember Cesar saying Hurley dissappeared in front of him. I was never able to clarify on this, and am wondering if any of you guys know the answer. Thanks.

Candidates.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

man.. only three more weeks left
tired.gif

very high expectations though
It's almost impossible for me to believe its almost over for good.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

man.. only three more weeks left
tired.gif

very high expectations though
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Tonight though.
I have a strong feeling the rest of the episodes will all be amazing.

Any L.A. NT'ers going to the Jimmy Kimmel Finale Special??

They will be screening the Finale before anyone else see's it on air.

It starts at 2:30, and taping will begin shortly after around 5pm pacific time.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

MUST BE NICE

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I thought the finale was IN Hawaii?

This is all so weird. It feels like winding down to your last few days of high school. We'll never all be together in the same post again 
frown.gif

We'll have to have Official LOST post Reunions...
laugh.gif

Lost Bros. 4 Life.

Anyway, paper is done.
And still time to get a last minute rewatch of the last episode in.

Yesss.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I really hope people don't click that spoiler. It's pretty damn major, you could of gave some kind of heads up beyond just throwing the spoiler up.

I clicked on the spoiler.
smh.gif
It's major, but not really that suprising to me. So based on that spoiler I guess:

Spoiler [+]
Jin and Sun are Adam and Eve
your guess would be wrong.  if you really want to know who they are, the spoilers are out there
for the next weeks episode also.  should be real good...

-J-

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

SS-2010.05.03-08.47.08.png

Damn.
They're putting the warning out early.
I'll probably be tearing
frown.gif
like a little biotch.
Based off that, I'll just assume that some of the popular characters are going to die. 

I can't believe this... but for the first time all season I will not be watching live.. I'm choosing to go out instead of watch Lost...
smh.gif
@ me
roll.gif

“Our feeling is that most people do not really want to see a bunch of scenes from upcoming episodes, that the joy of LOST is approaching it cold, with the mysteries of the show washing over you.

Back
Top Bottom