LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

This really is the perfect way to finish the last season. Getting to watch last week's ep every week before the new one
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I'm wondering if Jack's hair is a clue to anything or he just had to keep it long because of them filming the 2007 timeline. Because everyone else looks exactly the same except for his hair(he had a buzz cut the first time).

I'm not so sure about his haircut and whatnot, the most interesting thing from the whole plane scenes were the cut on his neck.

Obviously THIS is going to be one of the things that we DO get an explanation for and I can't wait to see how it connects to what actually happened. For the first time in a long time watching LOST, I don't have an idea about whats going to happen.

And I love it.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Scott Scotch:
I'm kind of kicking myself for never considering that the landing of the plane, and the subsequent events were a "what if" scenario.
I thought someone had mentioned before that there is no 'alternate' universe. As we are currently seeing it, the plane landed as it was supposed to, but they are also back in time as a result from the plane crashing. Like, the plane crash happened, leading to a series of events that sent them back in time, where they accomplished something that caused the plane to not crash.
I think I recall seeing it, but I have avoided reading this thread too closely so as to avoid any spoilers.

The side flash explains why Hurley said what he said to Sawyer about no longer being cursed, as in he got the answer he needed in Australia. But it still leaves the question of why Desmond was on the plane unanswered.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

isnt mr pink one of hurleys friends???
Steve Buscemi? Nah Dj Quills aka Dizzy from the new guy bka (in the black community) as the white guy in Hustle and Flow

I honestly don't want it to end like it seems like its going to end. I want something crazy like Jack becominng the Man in black (new generation) and Sawyer becoming Jacob. That would blow my mind if that happened.

Does anyone know about the book they found in the temple?

The one the french dude had when he was dragged in there. I think it was called Fear and Trembling.. I didn't see what it was about though.

^^^^

They said it was about the story of Abraham having to kill his son Issac, but in a court scenario where the main character is arguing morals.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I'm wondering if Jack's hair is a clue to anything or he just had to keep it long because of them filming the 2007 timeline. Because everyone else looks exactly the same except for his hair(he had a buzz cut the first time).

I'm not so sure about his haircut and whatnot, the most interesting thing from the whole plane scenes were the cut on his neck.

Obviously THIS is going to be one of the things that we DO get an explanation for and I can't wait to see how it connects to what actually happened. For the first time in a long time watching LOST, I don't have an idea about whats going to happen.

And I love it.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Jack was killed in Lost island...appeared healthy alive and well in the future, just like Sayid.
eek.gif

"The truth is out there!"...o wait, wrong show
laugh.gif

AND DAMN THESE COMMERCIALS, they hit me with a killer crossover, i switched to college bball and the show was already back like 10seconds later...no i missed why they said sawyer NEEDS to be back...if they said that.

SOOO, whys he have to be back in there?

p.s: anyone ever notice the abundance of backpacks on this show...its pretty funny. theres bags for days on the island
laugh.gif

I'm starting to think that either Jack or Sawyer is going to have to die at the end of this.

How else are they gonna end the love triangle they got going on.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Sayid being electrocuted...again. Anyone peep the ash blown on him to check if he was Man in Black
Yeah that's what I thought, until dude admitted that he failed the test.

Back
Top Bottom