LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Uhh...wat did Lennon say to Last Samurai after the tests?? Said he lied to them...he being sayid was lying??

#%!%!

So some stuff changed and some stuff didn't god I have this Bizzaro world !#@@...

EDIT: Damn dude just got @+!!#@*...

really?...this black dude gonna take some %*%! from that clown from Always Sunny??

Someone shut him up, ugh...i swear they put an annoying character in every show...

And uh, really kate? Black guys get no love on this show!!!

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

So homie failed the test?

Damnit, i'm gonna run out of posts again.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
for real, im tryna read all the other threads ive replied to also and become ONE with my EDIT button in this Lost thread...%%*!

I hope I see some Lost references in Always Sunny next season.

But what's good with this infection business? I'm mad confused.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

I hope I see some Lost references in Always Sunny next season.

But what's good with this infection business? I'm mad confused.

We're all waiting to see.
What if there is a real couple this time? I wonder who it is.
*waits to edit post*

eek.gif

Same story as Claire?! That's bananas

Kate being there for the birth of Aaron...twice?

*Edit
I think we broke the thread. That or my post are using the donkey wheel.

From the looks of the sideways flashes, the same things that happened on the island are basically going to happen had the plance landed.

The infection is probably the same thing that happened to the French crew.

Damn, Ethan too? With the same words to Claire as on the island? W.O.W.

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

From the looks of the sideways flashes, the same things that happened on the island are basically going to happen had the plance landed.

I Agree

That's why Jack had to me Des

Why Charlie escaped death

EDIT: 1,000 post!

Ethan was never born on the island in this world and that "if it happened before on the island it will happen off the island" is real. I'm convinced at seeing Ethan Rom who I believe has the most episodes after death. I think he's either tied or just behind with Christian

This others thing still perplexes me. Remember when Ethan was dumb strong just whooping losties left and right dolo? where he get that strength from? and why the kidnapping? couldn't they just say wassup?

Hm, so I cant be the only one who heard the actual sound of Kate's heart braking...right?

Back
Top Bottom