LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

nice find but I think that's mud considering that part of the water is shallow and murky...consider this scene before John fell (look at the water in the background):

then see again the following scenes:

I just wanted to chime in an say it's absolutely hilarious how some people got so into the show that it's ruined it for them.

That's what you get, you no-life bastards.

Tonight will be epic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bastitch

I just wanted to chime in an say it's absolutely hilarious how some people got so into the show that it's ruined it for them.

roll.gif

- the backlash after the finale letdown will be just as hilarious.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Hmmm...no series regulars on tonight's episode....weird.
eyes.gif
i was hoping for a mix of both. i guess they REALLY want to get some questions answered than progress and finish the story all at once.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

roll.gif

- the backlash after the finale letdown will be just as hilarious.

You still have nothing better to do than come to the LOST thread hoping we are let down.....
laugh.gif

LostJack_1226109248.jpg

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Hmmm...no series regulars on tonight's episode....weird.

considering who the episode is about and when it takes place, it's not weird at all....

-J-

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

keamy lookin' like a redneck.
laugh.gif

I have no idea about the guitar pic, though ...
eh, i guess you cant link a picture form that site. well it was locke on the guitar.

indifferent.gif
 *looks at name* Fits.

Missed the 1st 30 seconds
smh.gif

I'm mad that Jacob's bro still doesn't have a name
mad.gif

Also, roommates talking during the show is VERY UNAPPRECIATED. Then they wonder why I don't want to watch with them.

Back
Top Bottom