LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

I used to be 110% sure that's what was going to happen at the end. Now, I think that's too easy for this show.

OMG.
Christian and Locke share what in common?
Jensen's recap throws a lot out there. Rolereversals and ominous foreshadowing.
I hope he's right about what Jack is going to do.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Humor me for a minute, and watch Kate and Aaron in the supermarket. She asks where the juice boxes are, gets distracted by Jack's call, and then loses Aaron. Watch the look the stockboy gives her when she tells him she lost her son: as he says "excuse me" his facial expressions register confusion, not concern for someone who just walked by with a little blonde boy in tow. Rewind to when Kate first asks the question, and the stockboy never even looks at Aaron. In fact, no one looks at Aaron in the supermarket at all, except for Kate. As she frantically runs through the aisles the next scene is shown, not surprisingly, in the store's giant mirror.

Suddenly Kate sees Aaron again, this time seemingly being led away by Claire. We know Claire is supposed to raise Aaron, and the island is showing Kate this. It's slapping her in the face with the fact that she's living a lie. It leads Kate back to Cassidy's house, where Clementine answers the door. "Hi Auntie Kate!", she says. She doesn't say hi to Aaron. She doesn't even look at Aaron. Strange too, because Aaron apparently rang the bell.

Later on, Kate gives Carole a picture of Aaron on a tire swing. Immediately she asks "Where is he?" Kate answers her question with "two doors down", but Carole continues to stare at the photo. Where is he indeed.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

EXACTLY...
eek.gif

And his Sixth Sense analogy...
smh.gif
eek.gif

I used to be 110% sure that's what was going to happen at the end. Now, I think that's too easy for this show.

I agree. WAY too easy!

I CURRENTLY still believe that in the pilot it is Jack's FIRST time on the island...I don't know if I can saythe same about everyone on 815 at this point, but I do think that they were island virgins in the pilot for LOST.

I also would like to point out that I absolutely love/hate that everytime I describe this show that we all love, it is always in caps. I just can't type itotherwise. My fingers are automatically set to hit shift and then "LOST", never caps. I'm sorry that 99% of you will think i'm WEIRD AS %!!%for that, but the other 1% will now EXACTLY where i'm comin from.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

CAN'T WAIT FOR WEDNESDAY!!

and Sunday for UNC to do WORK on 'Nova.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I agree. WAY too easy!

I CURRENTLY still believe that in the pilot it is Jack's FIRST time on the island...I don't know if I can say the same about everyone on 815 at this point, but I do think that they were island virgins in the pilot for LOST.

I also would like to point out that I absolutely love/hate that everytime I describe this show that we all love, it is always in caps. I just can't type it otherwise. My fingers are automatically set to hit shift and then "LOST", never caps. I'm sorry that 99% of you will think i'm WEIRD AS %!!% for that, but the other 1% will now EXACTLY where i'm comin from.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

CAN'T WAIT FOR WEDNESDAY!!

and Sunday for UNC to do WORK on 'Nova.
I'm in that 1%...

Brotha.

SATURDAY, SORRY.
tired.gif
tired.gif

The more and more I think about it, I really don't trust Juliet either. I'm with Drama. Chick was pretty worried about Ben, regardless if he "wasjust a kid". Then immediately giving up on Jack and just saying ship him to the others basically. She's just a shady chick. Honestly though, Idon't know WHO to trust at all. There's not too clear of a line between good and evil these days to me. In season 1/2 it was like 815 vs the others andyou knew everyone was trying to get off the island. Now, seems like everyone has different ideas on why they are on the island.

LaFluer is dedicated to being a Dharma leader.
Kate is here "to find Claire" (we'll see how THAT plays out)
Jack has finally become a man of faith.
Sayid is trying to change the past.
Juliet is trying to sabotage everything.
Hurley's trying to find Charlie and learn how to play guitar.
laugh.gif

Miles is searching for his father??
nerd.gif

Daniel is trying to get on some 88 mph @!!! and travel through time all time.
Ben is trying to do SOMETHING
Jin is like LaFluer, Dharma committed.
Sun is trying to find Jin.
Locke is trying to become THAT DUDE.

And then you have the Ajira people. SMH!

I mean damn, theres so many sub-plots this show can cover in the whole scheme of things outside of the basic "lets get out of 1977" storyline.It's crazy. Sorry for a semi-lenghty post, just rambling some thoughts and feelings about were the show is now.

vector- I read that write up yesterday. Very.... interesting.

Kix- 70's Mikel would be nice to see.
eek.gif

MastaMind- Refresh my memory, what scene are you talking about with Harper?

Crazy- I'M IN THAT 1% WITH ODRAMA. WRITING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE OF LOST IS FINE WITH ME!!!

But, I'm really torn about if that was Jack's first time on the island or not. I was 110% sure of that it wasn't at one point. Most"casual" fans of Lost would probably still be very very shocked if that was the case (the pilot not being his first time on the island), for peoplelike us would talk about every last detail it wouldn't. I'm about 50/50 on that now.

I'm curious of how Ben was after the purge but before 815 crashed. Was he still manipulating everyone or was Dharmaville one big happy place? Because nowit seems like all of his and Widmore's actions are to change to past, present, or whatever time they are in. But, for what? There must be something more tothe island than just the beaches.

We know the island has special powers, but how are they exactly beneficial to any one person? Widmore is already rich beyond his means. And Ben seems to haveall the connections in the world. So, why do they need the island so much? To be "like" Richard, Locke, or Christian is the only thing I could thinkof. But, then they would possibly have to die first.....

Speaking of Locke....... CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE OF LOCKE!!! Dude's been missing the last few episodes.

Ok, sorry for the rambling, it's a VERY slow day at work.
laugh.gif

Ive been going back with my lady and watching Season 1. Alot of interesting things are said that make you think about what we are seeing now.

Originally Posted by schaefmp

Ive been going back with my lady and watching Season 1. Alot of interesting things are said that make you think about what we are seeing now.

Yeah, anytime I catch an older episode on SciFi, there is usually something that meant pretty much nothing then, that ties into something later down the road.

Yeah, anytime I catch an older episode on SciFi, there is usually something that meant pretty much nothing then, that ties into something later down the road.

word.

On Wednesday Sci-Fi had the original Kate/Cassidy episode. I probably wouldn't have even remebered who she was if I hadn't seen that ..

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Now, that it's broken down like that....
eek.gif

EXACTLY. And people try to tell me this isn't the best written show EVER?
tired.gif
@ them.

This weekend is going to FLY by. With the Final Four this weekend and the game monday, it will be tuesday before you know it. Then tuesday comes and LOST modeis at an all time high.

SMH @ thinking about the season 5 finale rapidly approaching. What on earth will we be speculating about this off season??? Maybe everyone will just die at theend of this season and ABC will re-air season 1 but it's really season 6.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Wait, what?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Fridays FTW!

Maybe everyone will just die at the end of this season and ABC will re-air season 1 but it's really season 6.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Wait, what?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
nerd.gif

Side note..... forget that Final 4. Louisville, FTL.

MastaMind- Refresh my memory, what scene are you talking about with Harper?

I believe the episode was "The Other Woman". But Juliet and Jack were out in the jungle and they heard the whispers and Harper appeared out ofnowhere. She told them to go to one of the stations, the name slips my mind and stop Faraday and Charlotte from releasing the gas, the one Ben used for thepurge. She said the orders were given by Ben but he was being held captive by Locke at this point. They heard the whispers again and she disappeared.

Ahhh... Yeah, I remember that now. I bet it was smokey.

Dr Funk- Wasn't really feeling Cassidy at first but she's straight, definitely not a Kate, Claire, or Juliet.

I highly recommend everyone re-watch Deus Ex Machina.
eek.gif

Such a good episode.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No reason, just crack.

Deus Ex Machina = god from the machine (i.e stage machinery from which a deity's statue was lowered)

Locke was lowered into the hatch.

SATURDAY, SORRY.
tired.gif
tired.gif

The more and more I think about it, I really don't trust Juliet either. I'm with Drama. Chick was pretty worried about Ben, regardless if he "was just a kid". Then immediately giving up on Jack and just saying ship him to the others basically. She's just a shady chick. Honestly though, I don't know WHO to trust at all. There's not too clear of a line between good and evil these days to me. In season 1/2 it was like 815 vs the others and you knew everyone was trying to get off the island. Now, seems like everyone has different ideas on why they are on the island.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

I mean damn, theres so many sub-plots this show can cover in the whole scheme of things outside of the basic "lets get out of 1977" storyline. It's crazy. Sorry for a semi-lenghty post, just rambling some thoughts and feelings about were the show is now.
I know the depth of this showis absolutely unreal. Every character has their own set of ulterior motives that they are trying to accomplish. Just when I was starting to get aggravated withLocke he comes back as a straight G. Ben was straight shook. So many questions left to be answered and yet everytime something is answered, you think ofanother set of juicy questions. I'm with you about the Ajira people. Half of me wants to know their stories but I'm so intent on seeing what'sgoing on with our characters that I feel completely torn. I thought I knew how this show was going to end but so much is up in the air now. This show isextremely addicting.

Back
Top Bottom