LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I'll go with 8 days. SMH.
word.
smh.gif

Hopefully tomorrow's show has something decent/meaningful in it.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

So I was just talking to my friend about the theory of them all being in a mental institution... and when one "Dies" they are really getting better and leaving.

And I thought.. what about the first ep of season 4 when Hurley is visited by Charlie... is Charlie really dead? Or was he in with hurley.. got better... and just visiting him.

Out of all the theories I've read... this one seems to be making the most sense.

That would make awesome sense.

BUT

That is a COP OUT if that was the case.

Man, at this point on the show I don't think any of our theories and all this are worth it anymore. Can they really bring us anymore "OMG"moments like in previous seasons? I don't think so...

This season proved they can pull out MANY "OMG" moments at anytime to me. But, I get what your saying, someone, somewhere has probably/most likelycorrectly guessed the ending, it's just a matter of which one is right. So, the ending may be a little anti-climatic for some. But, I can't help it, ILOVE reading and trying to come up with my own theories. This show BEGS for people to do that IMO.

Yeah.

I was just kidding.

I THINK.
laugh.gif

Already knowing what happens in the finale takes away the OMG I guess.
roll.gif
roll.gif

SMH @ me though..

So I just read something while browsing through TV crap

Kind of a big spoiler, so be warned.
Spoiler [+]
'Lost' exclusive: Is 'Dexter' nutjob $%#@&?!
Mar 27, 2009, 06:05 PM | by Michael Ausiello
Categories: Lost
Fact: Dexter alum Mark Pellegrino (he played Rita's abusive ex) has been cast on Lost in a pivotal role, multiple sources confirm to me exclusively.

Unconfirmed scuttlebutt: He's playing Jacob in an off-island, circa-'70s flashback involving some very familiar faces!
Fact: He turns up in the season finale.

Unconfirmed scuttlebutt: One of those familiar faces is *a****!

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/03/lost-exclusiv-1.html

So no LOST tonight, right?

"A retrospective exploring the lives of the Oceanic 6 an the island survivors during the 3 years after Ben moved the island."

That's the program description for tonight's episode.

When's the season finale, by the way?

Sorry for the recap episode tonight guys. I read the script for next week, and it is by far the best episode of season 5 so far.

So I was just talking to my friend about the theory of them all being in a mental institution... and when one "Dies" they are really getting better and leaving.

And I thought.. what about the first ep of season 4 when Hurley is visited by Charlie... is Charlie really dead? Or was he in with hurley.. got better... and just visiting him.

Out of all the theories I've read... this one seems to be making the most sense.
This was an early idea during pre-production of the show.

Being in a mental institution?

In that theory, would they have all been in the mental institution before the plane crash? Because Jack was definitely a doctor, Kate was definitely a murdererbeing brought in, etc., etc., etc.

And how would all of their storylines sync up with each other?

And the island... would that just stand as a collective figment of EVERYONE'S imagination, including all elements/inhabitants of the island?

And... can someone help me get the Dunkman Soldier 3s in a 10.5-12 without charging me a car payment, please?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Sorry for the recap episode tonight guys. I read the script for next week, and it is by far the best episode of season 5 so far.
laugh.gif

It's not your fault man.

As said before, any LOST is better than no LOST to me. I'll DVR and watch it later.

I DEF am pumped for next week though. Hearing you say that it's the best episode of the season just adds fuel to the fire.
smokin.gif

Me personally, I could use the week 'off', so to speak. I'vebeen so freaking busy with work, I'm 3 weeks behind. The last episode I watched wasthe episode after the episode that ended with Sayid shooting Ben.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I guess I can use the week break.

I need to go back and re-watch the past couple weeks.

Things have been crazy for me lately. I've always been getting screwed with schoolwork on Wednesdays, which have been throwing off my LOST game. At thispoint I can't tell you what happened last episode or the episode before that SMH.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I must say though, the beginning of this season>>>>the end.

Yeah, the first few episodes were truly MIND BLOWING.
You guys really don't know what's to come. I guarantee the last 3-4 eps will be>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than the first 5 eps
pimp.gif
on some
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
shhh

From everything i've seen about the rest of the season, it WILL be good. I used to try and stay away from spoilers, but oh well. I'm just ready for thedamn finale already.

How many episodes left after this little special tonight?

Hopefully it's as good as you guys are saying.

Even for a recap episode this is lame due to narration. They should've at least got Morgan Freeman to do it
laugh.gif
He would've killed it
pimp.gif

EDIT - 1 thing though everybody should definitely pay attention to what is stated as fact. I've met ppl still questioning if Widmore really did plant thatairplane at the bottom of the ocean since there seems to be a 3rd party who plays a big role in this war(Ilana & Brahm asking about what's in theshadow of the statue ppl). I just be on some
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
why you tryin to make the show extra complicated?

So whos this NYKnicks guy and why's he apologzing for the recap episode...
roll.gif

And how's he know my theory was a pre production idea

I'm fairly new to the lost threads...so maybe i should know
grin.gif

So whos this NYKnicks guy and why's he apologzing for the recap episode...
roll.gif

And how's he know my theory was a pre production idea

I'm fairly new to the lost threads...so maybe i should know
grin.gif
Dude has a couple friends who I think are writers on the show so he basically has the inside scoops on ideas that were for the show, sometimesgets the eps a week in advance, and is able to provide 90% accurate spoilers, etc.

DAMN this thread did not jump. I guess we didn't miss anything this week!
laugh.gif

I still got it DVR'd tho...

Back
Top Bottom