LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

I still think Frank's "We're not going to Guam, are we?" is the best line ever.
Yeah it's def up there, but I still put Richards (2 lines I guess) above that....

Locke: What is it?

Alpert: It's a compass.

Locke: What does it do?

Alpert: It points north, John.

Oh thank god, i was just in a serious panic mode like "@%#!, I MISSED LOST". Good thing it's only a recap, i got that LOST muscle memory i guess.

I hate these stupid good for nothing recap shows. I was hoping they would show last weeks episode, since I missed it. Been trying on ABC.com, FTL
mad.gif
. It just shuts down on both IE and Firefox
smh.gif

All recap shows do is get people.....LOST
laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

I still think Frank's "We're not going to Guam, are we?" is the best line ever.
Yeah it's def up there, but I still put Richards (2 lines I guess) above that....

Locke: What is it?

Alpert: It's a compass.

Locke: What does it do?

Alpert: It points north, John.

That line actually has more meaning and wasn't said just for comedic purposes. Think about it
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Being in a mental institution?

In that theory, would they have all been in the mental institution before the plane crash? Because Jack was definitely a doctor, Kate was definitely a murderer being brought in, etc., etc., etc.

And how would all of their storylines sync up with each other?

And the island... would that just stand as a collective figment of EVERYONE'S imagination, including all elements/inhabitants of the island?

And... can someone help me get the Dunkman Soldier 3s in a 10.5-12 without charging me a car payment, please?
happy.gif

Well, yeah. Although, according to some people whom I've spoken to they've told me that the story line that's occurring now would've broughtthem into the mental institution. The Island did exist, BUT as soon as the characters stopped believing in the Island, they were allowed to leave. Thisdoesn't necessarily mean that they were on the Island at some point in time.

Another interesting this is that they we're on the Island, but no one believed them and Dharma controlled the institution kept them in there until theystopped believing in the Island.

Whack, I know
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Sorry for the recap episode tonight guys. I read the script for next week, and it is by far the best episode of season 5 so far.

happy 16000
happy.gif

Was watching Season 1 last night and saw the Walt episode. Interesting stuff.

At one point, Walt gets mad and says "why am i studying birds of Aulstralia? Shouldnt we be looking at birds of Eygpt?"

Pretty early on indication I thought. Kinda cool.

& that whole mental institution idea would have been so so stupid.

Originally Posted by schaefmp

Was watching Season 1 last night and saw the Walt episode. Interesting stuff.

At one point, Walt gets mad and says "why am i studying birds of Aulstralia? Shouldnt we be looking at birds of Eygpt?"

Pretty early on indication I thought. Kinda cool.

& that whole mental institution idea would have been so so stupid.
It's crazy at how much stuff can correlate from the beginning to now.

Next week!

tHeVariaBLe

Yeah schaefmp, I've noticed every time I watch an old episode there is at lease 1 or 2 things in there that have nothing to do with that episode, but ithas something to do with things later on. I remember the episode where Desmond and the other guy are in the swan, the other guy goes on a little mini rant onDharma and say's "namaste" mockingly. I had no clue what that meant until this season.

I know. Its really crazy. Things that said every episode keep my girl and I going "hmmmmm"

Things said about Locke all the time and things he was doing sooo early on are soooo odd.

Yea well the final is two episode, two hours long. So it's three if you are not counting the up coming episode

I think the finale is one hour then the next week is the two hour finale (Part two) like done in the past.

[h2]Lost Star Sued For Sexual Harassment[/h2]
24 April 2009 6:30 PM, PDT
MV5BMjA3NzMyMzU1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjc1ODUwMg@@._V1._SY90_.jpg

Lost star Henry Ian Cusick is facing a sexual harassment lawsuit filed by a female crewmember on the hit show, according to reports.

The actor, who plays Desmond in Lost, is accused of touching ChelseaStone's buttocks and caressing her back, while the pair worked on the show, according to legal papers obtained by TMZ.com.

The suit, filed in a Los Angeles court, alleges Stone was fired twelve days after the incident took place.

She lists ABC and Grass Skirt Productions as co-defendants, and is seeking unspecified damages.

When approached by TMZ, Cusick's representative refused to comment.

Back
Top Bottom