LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

[h1]Ex-ABC Employee Chelsea Stone Sues Lost's Henry Ian Cusick[/h1]
We have said before that celebrities and sports stars seem to have a sense of entitlement and untouchability, and this might be another such case. "Lost" star Henry Ian Cusick has been accused of sexual harassment by a former ABC employee, Chelsea Stone.

Henry Ian Cusick plays "Desmond" on the hit ABC series.

The complaint, obtained by E! Online, states (Plaintiff is Chelsea Stone, the document refers to Henry Ian Cusick as CUSICK):

On or about Odober 16,2007, Defendant CUSICK began to sexually harass Plaintiff. Such harassment included but not limited to the following conduct: CUSICK plaCed his hand on Plaintiff's buttocks. CUSICK then began to Caress the back of Plaintiffs body while making moaning sounds. CUSICK then placed his face on top of Plaintiff's
breasts, moving his face from side to side. CUSICK then squeezed Plaintiff's breasts with his hands. CUSICK further kissed Plaintiff on the mouth. At all times dUring the sexual harassment Plaintiff communicated to CUSICK that his sexual advances were unacceptable.

Plaintiff complained to her Immediate supervisor and 2nd assistant director, Carla Bowen.

Despite Plaintiff's complaint, no measures were taken by Defendants to limit Plaintiff's interaction with CUSICK. In fact, measures were taken to continue Plaintiff's interaction with CUSICK.

Chelsea Stone is seeking unspecified damages in the suit, which also names ABC Entertainment Inc., and Grass Skirt Productions as defendants in addition to Henry Ian Cusick.

According to Chelsea Stone lawsuit, Stone had been employed by ABC since 1997, and had reported her allegations to the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing prior to suing.

WOW!!! The finale is looking RIGHT!!!

Press release and cast listing in spoiler.

Press release and cast listing in spoiler.

Spoiler [+]
LOST Season 5 Finale E5.16/5.17-

"The Incident"

JACK WANTS TO SET THINGS RIGHT ON THE ISLAND BUT IS MET WITH STRONG RESISTANCE BY THOSE CLOSE TO HIM, AND LOCKE ASSIGNS BEN A DIFFICULT TASK.

Jack's decision to put a plan in action in order to set things right on the island is met with some strong resistance by those close to him, and Locke assigns Ben a difficult task, on the Season 5 finale of "Lost."

Written by Damon Lindelof & Carlton Cuse, Directed by Jack Bender

LOST Season Finale - E5.16/5.17 - Guest Cast: L. Scott Caldwell as Rose, Sam Anderson as Bernard, John Terry as Christian Shephard, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Francois Chau as Dr. Pierre Chang, Patrick Fischler as Phil, Eric Lange as Radzinsky, Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana, Brad William Henke as Bram, Jon Gries as Roger Linus, Andrea Gabriel as Noor "Nadia" Abed Jaseem

Featured Cast:
Naveen Andrews as Sayid
Henry Ian Cusick as Desmond
Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday
Michael Emerson as Ben
Matthew Fox as Jack
Jorge Garcia as Hurley
Josh Holloway as Sawyer
Yunjin Kim as Sun
Ken Leung as Miles
Evangeline Lilly as Kate
Elizabeth Mitchell as Juliet
Terry O'Quinn as Locke

Des
smh.gif

So I have this idea.

I was watching Through the Looking Glass and they said the password was set by a musician...

Well, what if that musician was Hurley in 1977?

AND

I just watched the promos for "The Variable".
WOW
eek.gif

Things are about to go bananas.
pimp.gif

soooooo.............

1st i get banned for 2 weeks

then after them 2 weeks its a 2 week break

now after them 2 weeks im going out of town and most likely wont see this one

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

& I have a theory about the hatch now.

Dharma and the others must be working together. Not sure if anyone has said this but why would the countdown timer have hieroglyphics if the others were notinvolved.

& I watched "Numbers" from season 1 last night. Lots of crazy stuff. Dude in the mental inst. said "you opened the box!" when Hurleysaid he used the numbers. I thought the producers have said they wont answer that question though which is just stupid. Im hoping I read wrong. Really goodepisode.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

laugh.gif
Damn Casper you need some good ol course correction brother.
laugh.gif

funk- your probably right about Hurley setting the password. Since he "talks" to Charlie, I bet that's why he finally agreed to come back. To setthe password to something Charlie would automatically know. If it takes him less time he probably lives. (even though Des said he was going to die
ohwell.gif
)

Nice theory about them working together schaefmp.

Desmond straight motor boatin' brother
roll.gif

Originally Posted by schaefmp

^
laugh.gif

CUSICK then placed his face on top of Plaintiff's
breasts, moving his face from side to side
Desmond straight motor boatin' brother sista'

roll.gif
roll.gif

wink.gif

Of course it was Desmond tho. Dudes the most smooth man on the island.

whoa....

the preview clips on dark ufo... i don't what to say

can't wait for wednesday

Elizabeth: I love Obama, but heaven help me, I think I love Lost more. What will ABC do if the president's speech on Wednesday night runs long and bleeds into Lost's time slot?

Consider this fair warning folks: Set your DVRs with a fat buffer surrounding Lost this Wednesday. At the moment, the network isn't worried, as the prez's 100-days address is scheduled for 8 p.m. and Lost obviously airs at 9, but if he runs long, well, we'll always have ABC.com the morning after.

From Kristen at E!Online

SMH

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

nycknicks, is Jack's grandfather still coming into the picture at some point?
I'd guess to see him season finale and a little more in S6

On a side note I've seriously OD'd on the spoilers.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I done got the whole plot this week's ep now I'm just looking forEaster eggs, riveting/intriguing dialogue, and the hopes of something happening that I didn't know was going to happen whether it be funny or interesting.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

nycknicks, is Jack's grandfather still coming into the picture at some point?
I'd guess to see him season finale and a little more in S6

On a side note I've seriously OD'd on the spoilers.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I done got the whole plot fir this week's ep now I'm just looking for Easter eggs, riveting/intriguing dialogue, and the hopes of something happening that I didn't know was going to happen whether it be funny or interesting.
You're not me!
laugh.gif
jk

Yeah, you'll see him again. Can't really say when though.

1 more day!!

And I had no clue they gave a "100 day address". I'm guessing Lost will still start from the beginning if it goes over...... right?

Back
Top Bottom