LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

bananas1.jpg

what's so special about 100 days anyway? nothing. who picked such a random number?

this speech better not run into lost time.

2 week layoff .. 100th episode .. Farraday is back
pimp.gif
.. better be good.

Please let Obama run short. If he doesn't at least let LOST start from the beginning. I mean damn, they've been hyping this "100th" episodeup for two weeks now with all these promotions on TV. At least i'm not working tomorrow JUST incase anything goes wrong. I'll have to check it outASAP.
laugh.gif
@ FOX not showing Obama's speech tonight. The only "major" network not doing it. (Although fox news will
laugh.gif
)

Tonight, or should I say THIS WEEK'S episode is going to be E P I C!!

Haven't been this excited for an episode since TLADOJB. (Bentham episode).

Snoop .gif to be added later.

pleaseeeee obama don't run til 9..

well.. worst case.. i can catch it on the west coast showing

happy wednesday

I'm so behind on this show.
laugh.gif
Last night, I just saw the episode that ended with Farraday (sp?) popping out of the submarine in front of Miles.
laugh.gif

Hopefully I'll be caught up by the time tonight's episode comes on.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

laugh.gif
Last night, I just saw the episode that ended with Farraday (sp?) popping out of the submarine in front of Miles.
laugh.gif

You are caught up unless you want to watch the clip show
laugh.gif

Thank God it's finally back. I don't know what I'm gonna do during hiatus.

45052156.JPG

Oh yeah, I almost forgot....

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's LOST Wednesday!
victorious.jpg

Barack Hussein Obama if you F(*& this night up for me...

Seriously though can't wait for 9, looks like a classic tonight. Wouldn't it be awesome if at 8:59 Barack was like, "sorry guys we are going tohave to cut this short...Lost starts in like one minute."

ROFL

Searching for a new Avy and I came across this. I'm sure it's old but, I thought it was pretty cool, 2 of my favorite shows.

KneeNoh:
23ska909red02:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You are caught up unless you want to watch the clip show
laugh.gif

Oh, that's right, I forgot last week was 'The Story of the Oceanic 6' or something like that. Thanks for the reminder.

Being caught up FTW.

I've spent the last 2 days getting caught up on shows, because I've been 9 kinds of busy all through April.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
I think I've watched like 3 shows of LOST and Breaking Bad*

Spoiler [+]
And Desperate Housewives
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
... ... ...
devil.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JinKazama

Barack Hussein Obama if you F(*& this night up for me...

Seriously though can't wait for 9, looks like a classic tonight. Wouldn't it be awesome if at 8:59 Barack was like, "sorry guys we are going to have to cut this short...Lost starts in like one minute."

ROFL
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Lost starts in like one minute. So, my fellow Americans, if you aren't caught up through season 5, and at this time there is no excuse not to be, Isuggest you leave the room immediately as we cut to live coverage of Lost. Thank you. I hope you rejoin us at 10 eastern time as me and my colleagues in thehouse and senate will discuss an issue that has long divided the republicans and democrats: which cast member is hottest?"

Back
Top Bottom