LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

I love how the only word to discuss episodes is "epic"

I am so hyped, I cannot wait, I hope it isn't commercial heavy tho

Originally Posted by EB4President

I love how the only word to discuss episodes is "epic"

I am so hyped, I cannot wait, I hope it isn't commercial heavy tho
You got a better word?
happy.gif

It is almost Tuesday which means we are getting much closer plus Fringe is one tomorrow night. J.J Abrams, you are the man
pimp.gif

Am I the only one that wants a Cloverfield sequel?
laugh.gif

Everyone should watch Star Trek by tomorrow. And I can't wait. I'm the biggest Lost fan here. In fact, I'm the biggest Lost fan in the world.

I still havent seen Star Trek
smh.gif
@ me

And Yes I want a cloverfield sequel as well... but I doubt it'll happen

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

I'm the biggest Lost fan here. In fact, I'm the biggest Lost fan in the world.
laugh.gif
at that picture.

And
roll.gif
at "Jack: Master of Faces!"

I havent seen Star Trek either, is there some easter egg in it we should know before the LOST finale? I was gonna take my mom tonight for a late Mothers Daypresent, but that didnt happen. Damn you IMAX and your selling out of shows.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

eek.gif
VERY interesting

And maybe I'm just caught up in the moment of this season, but to me....

5>2>1>4>3

It's not a very major difference over my "love" for each season. And after this season is over, I'm gonna go back and watch the whole series again. And I'm sure this will change.

It's just like with The Wire; you can't really compare seasons because they are all unique and relevant in theirown special way, though you do kind of lean towards or away from 1 or 2 of them.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Everyone should watch Star Trek by tomorrow. And I can't wait. I'm the biggest Lost fan here. In fact, I'm the biggest Lost fan in the world.
You really think there's a connection? I haven't seen it yet, but now you're making me feel like I have to go tonight.

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Jack is Cyclops if Lost was X-Men.

He's the leader. He should be the leader. People still think Gambit and/or Wolverine are more badass. But he's still the leader. And deserves to be the leader.

It's just not cool to like Cyclops. Which is weird because he smashes Jean Grey.

Love love love this comparison.

Press release and cast listing for "The Incident" in spoiler.....

Spoiler [+]
LOST Season 5 Finale E5.16/5.17-

"The Incident"

JACK WANTS TO SET THINGS RIGHT ON THE ISLAND BUT IS MET WITH STRONG RESISTANCE BY THOSE CLOSE TO HIM, AND LOCKE ASSIGNS BEN A DIFFICULT TASK.

Jack's decision to put a plan in action in order to set things right on the island is met with some strong resistance by those close to him, and Locke assigns Ben a difficult task, on the Season 5 finale of "Lost."

Written by Damon Lindelof & Carlton Cuse, Directed by Jack Bender

LOST Season Finale - E5.16/5.17 - Guest Cast: L. Scott Caldwell as Rose, Sam Anderson as Bernard, John Terry as Christian Shephard, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Francois Chau as Dr. Pierre Chang, Patrick Fischler as Phil, Eric Lange as Radzinsky, Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana, Brad William Henke as Bram, Jon Gries as Roger Linus, Andrea Gabriel as Noor "Nadia" Abed Jaseem

Featured Cast:
Naveen Andrews as Sayid
Henry Ian Cusick as Desmond
Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday
Michael Emerson as Ben
Matthew Fox as Jack
Jorge Garcia as Hurley
Josh Holloway as Sawyer
Yunjin Kim as Sun
Ken Leung as Miles
Evangeline Lilly as Kate
Elizabeth Mitchell as Juliet
Terry O'Quinn as Locke

How the hell do you do these spoiler tags?
laugh.gif
I want to ask a question without possibly ruining things for people that...

... just give me the code for inserting a spoiler, please.
happy.gif

Sweet. Thanks.
smokin.gif

Spoiler [+]
So Sayid dies tomorrow night, in the Season 5 Finale, right?
frown.gif
I thought I read that on here pages and pages back in a spoiler.

Back
Top Bottom