LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Is this thread gonna make it to 2010?

I will not let this post die.

But we'll start a new one for season 6.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Alright so i'm rewatching last weeks Episode... and I'm truly beginning to thing they are in an ever going time loop.

Them Detonating the Bomb... is the incident that causes the Hatch to be Built. Like Miles said... "What if you guys throwing the bomb down there it what causes everything"

So lets look at a few other things that happened do to them being back in time...

Sayid shot Ben, they take Ben to the others, Richard says they can heal him but he will never be the same... thus leading him to the Ben we have seen in season 3, 4, and 5

Ellouise kills Daniel based on them being back in time... she clearly had a memory of doing this... as she begins to say something to Whidmore along the lines of sending him back even tho she "Knows whats going to happen"

And this sealed the deal for me

While watching this Episode... we see Dr. Chang yelling at his wife/miles mom to leave the Island.. thus leading her to date her husband as we saw in the Miles centric episode a few weeks ago... had it not been for Daniel warning Chang of what was to come... he would not have forced his family off the Island in such fashion...

All these events are caused by them being back in time... Miles obviously had memories of his mom hating his dad... he hated his dad as well... for this reason... which they cuased him to force them off... hmmmm
Yes... but this time it's different. The BSG found a loophole this time through. So in essence, this is the end.

So I dont get what people are talking about with at the end of the episode showing Jack Waking up? I've watched twice now... and the ending 3 times and never noticed this....
After the white LOST title screen and the credits roll. The "DESTINY FOUND" 2010 promo. The eye pops up. It's green and it's notJack's eye color and blah blah blah.
laugh.gif
I'm tired of hearingabout who's damn eye it is. I could care less.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

BTW, does anyone have a list of all the characters who have appeared on this show with green eyes or eyes that change in certain situations? Thanks.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

So I dont get what people are talking about with at the end of the episode showing Jack Waking up? I've watched twice now... and the ending 3 times and never noticed this....
After the white LOST title screen and the credits roll. The "DESTINY FOUND" 2010 promo. The eye pops up. It's green and it's not Jack's eye color and blah blah blah.
laugh.gif
I'm tired of hearing about who's damn eye it is. I could care less.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

BTW, does anyone have a list of all the characters who have appeared on this show with green eyes or eyes that change in certain situations? Thanks.
i thought it was ben at first, but now i'm thinking locke?

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

After the white LOST title screen and the credits roll. The "DESTINY FOUND" 2010 promo. The eye pops up. It's green and it's not Jack's eye color and blah blah blah.
laugh.gif
I'm tired of hearing about who's damn eye it is. I could care less.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i thought it was ben at first, but now i'm thinking locke?
2vxgaxu.jpg

Brown Eyes
- Sayid
- Desmond
- Jin
- Sun
- Hurley
- Saywer
- Ben?

Green/Blue Eyes
- Claire
- Locke
- Charlie
- Kate
- Jack

I always thought Ben had blueish eyes, what about Juliet? I haven't watch the episode(s) again, any screen shots out there, any chance we can narrow itdown by gender?

I haven't gone through all the pages but I've read a few and in those I didn't see anyone mention how Miles said what if the nuke IS the incidentwhich would mean they're not changing anything at all. I don't think they would put that line in there without it being at least partly true. Sowouldn't that mean the nuke didn't change Jacob being dead like some think it might have.

Also, is anyone else worried that the series is going to end with a whole lot of unanswered questions? Season 6 has got to be jammed pack with answers and befar and away the best season or we're gonna be pissed when the show comes to an end and we're still coming up with theories
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Sadly, the producers said that there will be questions that will go unanswered

I been said this, They just abandoned the Walt story almost no way they bring him back now, one of my major qualms with the show, too many questions.

I REALLY hope it's "dead" Locke's eye waking up somehow. PLEASE!!!! But for some reason to me it looked like Ben.

And this hasn't really been talked about all that much, but Lapidus a candidate? For what?

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

I haven't gone through all the pages but I've read a few and in those I didn't see anyone mention how Miles said what if the nuke IS the incident which would mean they're not changing anything at all. I don't think they would put that line in there without it being at least partly true. So wouldn't that mean the nuke didn't change Jacob being dead like some think it might have.

Also, is anyone else worried that the series is going to end with a whole lot of unanswered questions? Season 6 has got to be jammed pack with answers and be far and away the best season or we're gonna be pissed when the show comes to an end and we're still coming up with theories
laugh.gif
I noticed that. Jack could've basically just made the incident happen, instead of changing anything. But, I really don't think that'llbe the case. My guess is it somehow skips them in time. And Richard said he seen them all die, but he wasn't at the station when it went off.... maybe hejust assumed they was dead because the bomb did go off, but instead of being blown up they traveled thru time.

And yes, S5 answered A LOT of questions, but I've realized (mastamind just said the producers will not answer everything) and accepted that there is NO WAYEVERYTHING is gonna get answered. Maybe they will in the Lost movie series
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Right when I saw the white screen I was like "LAME".

Then went I sat down at my computer I was like "OOOHHHHH...WHAT?! AWESOME! IS IT JAN 2010 YET??!!?" desperately searching for theories about who/what everything was and that the HELL just went down.

We got spoiled by the previous two season finales. Season 3 finale is possibly the most insane, mind-blowing event that occurred on a scripted television show. With season, it was like "Oh, damn, they DID mean MOVE the island eh?"
eek.gif
And Locke's in a coffin? With Ben helping JACK?? OMG WUT???

This year was a little more subtle on the shock factor, but not in the overall moving-along-the-story factor. EVERYTHING with Jacob was dope IMO. The ending with Juliet wasn't the best, but i'll take it. I'd rather of seen what happened right after that, but the producers obviously did it that way for a reason. They want us thinking, want us speculating, want us going friggin crazy for these next few months. So I can't be mad at all.
Couldn't agree more. I would suggest EVERYONE watch ot a second time, wether you liked it or didn't. It was one of the best episode'sof Lost ever to me. Like Crazy said I could've done without Juliet being the ending, I personally wish it would've been Kate, but it still servedit's purpose. And the producers probably wanted to show Sawyer and Juliet's "love" for each other or whatever.
Gmills23 wrote:
Is this thread gonna make it to 2010?

Without a doubt. Either this one or the S6 thread. But there will be a Lost thread of some sort. There is still some MAJOR MAJOR stuff to speculate on...... IsJacob alive and what exactly is he, what happened to the Losties in '77, who/what is the smoke monster and why is it 2 different colors, who is"BSG", why did the smoke monster psyically take Christians body, but no one else's (if the smoke monster is even the one using dead bodies), whatis the island, and that's just to name a few. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

I think/assume a lot is going to be left for personal interpretation.

That's how I feel too. They aren't going to leave the major stuff unanswered i'm sure. The producers do a pretty good job of fitting in stuffwe've been wondering about in their own ways. Just kind of like easter eggs throughout the episodes if you will. I have faith in thinking we will besatisfied once this show is over. It definitely hasn't let me down yet by any means. It's just solidified my love for this show in the way they dothings even more.

I myself haven't gone through the pages, but for the dude who brought up what Miles had said, that was a VERY important moment. Miles said that maybe theyweren't supposed to do anything at all?? Maybe whatever happened in those last scenes were supposed to happen, going back to the concept of destiny. Whenthe electromagnetism went off, you catch a glimpse of Miles' dad getting sucked in the hole and his arm gets sucked in. I read in another forum thatthroughout all this time, Miles' dad has had a prosthetic arm. In every episode he's been in (even the Dharma videos) they keep it very subtle but hisright arm never moves. Thus, this incident was supposed to happen which proving that you still cant change the past. Any insight on this?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

But, at the same time that don't really explain Eko's brother, Yemi, etc. So, I'm probably completely wrong on this. But, I can hope right. Me and EricBerry would love if he was still alive
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Eko was that dude

best character on the show while he was still among the living...

BRING EKO BACK!
laugh.gif
From what I remember the dude playing Eko asked to leave.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a little piece of my hope for the 6th season jsut died

Eko was going to be a crucial part of the story with the religious ties, but the actor requested to be killed off and some of his ties in the story were leftto Locke I believe it was.

And on another note, pretty dang sure Miles was right cause it just clicked when he said that and it seemed pretty profound.

I take it bac. DEFINITELY NOT Locke's.

It's either Jack or Ben's. maybe Desmond's, but I'm sticking with those two.

pause the pilot clip at 14-15 sec and compare the eyes, they are both definitely jacks. same eye color, eye lashes, inner eye, even the reflection in the eyesare the same.

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

pause the pilot clip at 14-15 sec and compare the eyes, they are both definitely jacks. same eye color, eye lashes, inner eye, even the reflection in the eyes are the same.
great observation...

those are definitely the same person's eyes... and that person is jack...

so season 6 is going to be season 1? but different?

I think you had to catch the original aired episode when it goes to "see you 2010". A set of green eyes open up. But really, if after thinkingabout it for a while you still think the last episode was wack, you weren't a lost fan in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom